Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Twenty One

"What the hell just happened?" Pete asked. And no one dares to answer his question. Their eyes are all glued to Brendon, who's still speechless and shocked that Ryan shouted things in front of him.

Pete rolled his eyes, sighed and walked towards Brendon and pulled him up. Brendon's eyes widened on what Pete did. Pete glared at him and said pointing at the door,

"Go and apologize to Ryan now!"

"B-But, I didn't do--"

"Now!"

Brendon got a little scared on how Pete's voice got high like that. So, without hesitation, he ran towards the door, leaving everyone... still to party.

"Well, while Brendon is out chasing his Prince Charming, let's party because Pete and Patrick are officially engaged!" Gabe shouted. Pete and Patrick's eyes widened and their jaws dropped in shock when Gabe said that in front of everyone. Well, of course, the others laughed their asses out because it's obviously not true.

"You are so dead Gabe Saporta," Pete whispered, glaring at Gabe.

Gabe snickered. Patrick blushed a bit because of what just happened.

*Okay, now it's very boring to make the rest of the chapter about the party, let's see what's happening between the cat and mouse chase of Brendon and Ryan.

"Darn it, where is he?" Brendon said to himself. He continued to run until suddenly someone grabs his arm from nowhere. The person covered his mouth to of course, not let him shout for help. Brendon tried to remove from the grasp of the person but then, he saw that the person was...

Ryan.

When Ryan lets go of Brendon, Brendon immediately steps away from Ryan in a safe distance.

"Wait Brendon, listen to me!" Ryan called. Brendon shook his head.

"Why should I listen to you? Shouldn't you be hating me right now?" Brendon asked. Ryan rolled his eyes and sighed. But then he smiled at Brendon.

"Did you forgot that this was all part of the plan?" Ryan asked.

Brendon raised an eyebrow. Ryan rolled his eyes again and walked towards him.

"So that we can get away from the so-called party, duh!" Ryan whispered.

Brendon's eyes widened when he heard that. He looked at Ryan, and Ryan gave him a smile, which he kinda blushed on.

"Then what are we gonna do now?" Brendon asked. Ryan patted his shoulder and said,

"Let's have a party of our own, just the two of us."

Brendon paused for a moment and then patted Ryan's shoulder. Ryan's eyes widened.

"That sounds nice," Brendon said, smiling.

"How about in a bar?" Ryan asked. Brendon immediately removed his arm from Ryan's shoulder and stepped back.

Ryan laughed. "I'm just kidding! Man, you're not the kind of person who understand these kinds of jokes."

Brendon sighed in relief. "Whatever, let's go to a restaurant and eat something good, 'cause I'm hungry."

"What? You didn't got to eat in the party?" Ryan asked.

Brendon shook his head.

"Well, I'm hungry too. So... let's go," Ryan said.

Then they started to have their own party. While...

"Where's Brendon and Ryan, I wonder?" William asked, already drunk.

"I bet they're making out right now," Alex suggested, also drunk. Well, to put it in a simple way, they're all drunk. Yes, even Cassadee.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm happy that I got to update this again, but I'm sad because I've already heard the news that Panic are splitting in half. Well, that's life.

I kinda giggled on this chapter. I dunno why. XD