Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirty-Nine

5 days had passed and things were as complicated as it was the first day, the day when Rick came into the Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie's lives. The duo were supposed to act lovey dovey wherever they went since they should be madly in love with each other but since they're with a kid without knowledge of the outside world, it was pretty much difficult for them.

As Brendon opened his eyes from a good night's sleep, his eyes immediately widened, a sign that his sleep was good, but his morning was going to be... not a good one for sure.

"Shit!" He yelled.

Ryan, who was happily asleep, woke up from Brendon's sudden yell. He rolled over and groaned, annoyed and irritated first thing in the morning.

"What the fuck, Brendon? Did ya wet your bed or something?" Ryan said with eyes glaring directly as Brendon.

"Shut up! Do you not realize what we're doing, Ryho?" Brendon said as he crossed his arms and wore a worried face, a face that was rarely seen by anyone, especially by Ryan.

Ryan raised an eyebrow and tilted his head a little. He got a little confused because Brendon was saying things that needs an expanded explanation first.

"What are we doing?" He asked.

Brendon let out a loud sigh as he took a glance at Ryan before he said,

"We're... not..."

He muttered something inaudible. In other words, Ryan didn't hear every word that Brendon said clearly.

"Come again?" Ryan asked as he got suspicious. Brendon took a deep breath and cleared his throat, preparing for what he was going to say.

"We're not doing our love stuff infront of Rick," Brendon bluntly said.

It didn't make things clear for Ryan. It just made things more confusing and puzzling for the guy. Ryan then got up and looked at Brendon with a confused face.

"Er... Your point is?" Ryan asked as he rolled his eyes, not understanding what Brendon was explaining to him.

"What if Rick tells Jon and Spencer that we're not really lovey dovey?" Brendon asked as he stared intensely at Ryan. He looked serious at that moment.

Ryan processed that question into his mind. As it was further processed, he finally realized what Brendon meant. His eyes widened in shock like Brendon's.

"Holy shit, you're right!" He shouted. He now officially has the same reaction as Brendon's.

Brendon slumped and ruffled his hair with a groan.

"We're doomed! And it's the fucking last day today!" Brendon exclaimed.

Ryan sighed and crossed his arms. He started to immediately think of plan that would change Rick's mind about them without embarrassing themselves infront of him.

Brendon noticed Ryan's thinking face and laughed a bit.

Ryan raised an eyebrow and hissed.

"What?" He asked, annoyed.

Brendon shook his head and grinned.

"Nah, it's nothing. You're thinking of a plan again, right?" He asked.

Ryan still had his eyebrow raised.

"How the hell did you know?" Ryan asked.

"Er... You pretty much do that all the time," Brendon said with a chuckle.

Ryan rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath as he got out from his bunk. He walked to the living room and saw that Rick's door was still closed. He let out a sigh of relief and hoped that he didn't hear them cuss out loud.

He thought long and hard on the things they could infront of Rick but none of 'em were good enough. After a few more minutes of thinking, he gave up and just sat on the couch to watch T.V.

"Goddamn this," he muttered to himself.

After being left alone there, Brendon thought things to himself as well.

"What to do? What to do?" Brendon said to himself. "Why am I even talking to myself? It's weird... And strange... Well, whatever."

He shrugged as he decided to get out of his bunk as well. As he walked to the living room, he saw Ryan watching the T.V. with an angry look on his face. Brendon smiled as he thought,

"I bet none of his ideas were good enough."

He then plopped onto the couch and sat beside Ryan. Ryan sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"We'll definitely have our asses kicked tomorrow," Ryan said with a smirk.

"Then we'll kick their asses back the next day," Brendon said to him as he smirked back at him.

They both started to laugh and began to talk about what would happen to them if Jon and Spencer found out they were just lying since the beginning. Who knows what would actually happen...

Rick then woke up, got out from his bed and opened the door silently. He saw a sight that was very rarely seen: Brendon and Ryan talking harmoniously and happily. He simply tilted his head and stood there, dumbfounded. As he saw the smiles on the faces of both guys as they talked spontaneoulsy and cheerfully, something popped into his mind: "Maybe Uncle Brendon was the one joking, not Uncle Jon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guyz... Uh, it's me again?
How have you guys been?
I missed you all soo much.
I also missed Mibba very much AND this story and all of my other stories too.
Hope this chapter made up for my long absence in Mibba.
I was just too damn busy. SO SORRY!