Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirty-Eight

...Or not.

"Hey, Ryho, I'm gonna go to sleep now," Brendon said, stretching his arms and yawning. Ryan rolled his eyes and was about to say something when... Brendon tripped. Ryan saw everything. And get ready... Yes, he's now laughing out loud.

"Holy shit, Brendon! Are you drunk or something?!" He exclaimed, pointing his finger at Brendon and laughing at him, like bullies do at school.

"I'm not. are you? 'Cause that laugh is just insane," Brendon hissed, glaring at Ryan after standing up from tripping over nothing. Yes, over nothing.

Ryan just rolled his eyes. Brendon did also. After that, Brendon walked to the bunk room, wherein Ryan heard a kid's voice, obviously, it was Rick's. It seems that he's whining or complaining. Ryan grinned widely and thought to himself,

"Lucky, I'm not in there."

Then, Brendon's cellphone vibrated. Ryan looked at the cellphone and saw that Jon's calling. Ryan raised an eyebrow and glanced the bunk room before answering the call.

"Yellow?" Ryan said.

"Well hello, Ryan," Jon said, obviously in a sarcastic tone. Ryan raised an eyebrow again and asked,

"What's up? Why did ya call?"

"Nothing really... Just... Why the fuck did you do a concert without me and Spencer?!" Jon shouted over the phone. Ryan was still raising his eyebrow, but then, something came in to his mind, which made him grin sarcastically and sadistically.

"Oh, well that's 'cause you and Spencer are busy with things. And FYI, we three went to the amusement park where the manager of that invited us to perform," Ryan explained, feeling pretty satisfied at the moment. And why? Because he's giving payback to what Spencer and Jon has done to him, not to Brendon, but to him, Ryan Ross himself. Ryan just smiled all the way.

"Good ol' revenge," Ryan thought, "One of the best nights ever if you ask me."

"Whatever. If next time you don't call us, I'm going over there just to kick all of your asses," Jon threatened. Ryan just rolled his eyes and sarcastically said,

"Oh dear. I'm scared!"

Jon then hung up. Ryan heard Jon say fuck you before hanging up. Jon got a taste of his own medicine.

"I should do this more often," Ryan muttered under his breath.

*Next morning*

Ryan was lying asleep on the couch and didn't bother to sleep in the bunk room, with the disturbances there (Brendon and Rick).

Then, someone threw a hard pillow at him, which made him wake up. When Ryan opened his eyes, he saw a pissed-off Brendon sitting on the couch, not on Ryan's couch, of course.

"G'morning," Ryan greeted, smiling. Brendon just glared at him.

"Why so mad first thing in the morning?" Ryan asked, pouting. Everybody knows his sarcastic.

"I didn't get to sleep," Brendon said, "That kid is such a pain in the ass."

"Must suck to be you, huh?" Ryan asked, grinning. Brendon rolled his eyes and stood up and walked towards the bathroom before... He tripped again. Ryan's life couldn't get any better now.

"How many days 'til the kid is gone? 6? Sigh..." Ryan thought, "Well, at least I'm having the time of my life here..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty short eh? At least I made a new chapter already!
And yeah, I tried hard to make it funny, I hope it is XD
BTW, how's the new layout workin' for ya?