Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Eight

It was dawn. The sun is rising and people are starting to wake up. Ryan woke up first. He just walked towards his guitar and start playing one of their songs. It had a soft melody, avoiding to wake the others and make them more asleep. Ryan closed his eyes and imagined a new and wonderful world... A wonderful world of music. But he was disturbed he heard someone's footsteps walking towards him. He stopped playing the guitar. And when he looked above him, Brendon was eating a banana.

Ryan just nodded and continued to play. Brendon went to the kitchen to get more bananas. Ryan raised an eyebrow. It was very rare for Brendon to eat fruits, especially a banana. He just giggled.

Brendon continued to eat while Ryan continued to play songs they composed and wrote. It has been 3 years since they formed. They still can't believe that they got famous that easily, but they were happy about it.

Instead of just playing, Ryan started singing. Sugarcane in the easy morning. Weathervanes my one and lonely...

Brendon's eyes widened, which made him start singing too. He couldn't just resist a song being sang by somebody else, even though it's really Ryan's part to sing that line.

Ryan looked at Brendon and vice versa. Brendon smiled at Ryan and sat next to him singing the whole song of Northern Downpour.

Brendon's voice became a little too loud. So, Spencer and Jon woke up. When they opened the door, they see a Brendon singing with a Ryan playing and singing along. They both smiled and walked towards them. They sang along and played the song until it ended. After that, they started to eat breakfast and talk, like any other group of people.

Brendon looked at Ryan and Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"'Sup?" Ryan asked.

"Oh, nothing really..." Brendon replied, still eating his food.

They became silent for a while. Then Ryan looked at Brendon and asked him,

"What makes you eat a banana?"

Brendon, Jon and Spencer laughed when they heard his question. Ryan gave them a whiny "What?!"

After that, they got ready for a new concert. In the bunk room, Ryan and Brendon planned again on what lovey dovey moves that they'll do there. But before anything can happen, Brendon asked Ryan something he should have asked long before,

"Why did you say you love me in front of Jon and Spencer?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Eight chapter and still active!
Hahaha! Hehehe...
I'm happy that I updated this story, it's one of my faves! XD