Lost in This Moment With You

6

(August’s POV)

It was the day after the wedding and Kay, Haley, Demetri, Dakota and I were still at Corey’s house in California. The bitch Kelsey was still prancing around like she was queen of everything, and believe me, when me and Kay get done with her…I’ll leave it at that. Anyways, Kay really wants to tell Corey the truth but we both know he won’t believe her. Oh and I forgot to mention, the three asshole (excluding Kevin because he’s decent) are staying at Corey’s house with us. Nick…I feel guilty for not letting him see the kids but then I remember the fucking asshole left and never called me once..

“August…” I heard a whisper in my ear, causing me snuggle into the blanket.

“August…” The same whisper repeated.

“What?” I mumbled.

“Nick took the kids..,”

“What!” I yelled and jumped out of bed.

“Kay! Where’d they go! He doesn’t have any right to be near them!” I screamed at her.

“It’s not my fault!” She yelled back at me.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to yell at you but I’m panicking! What if he takes the kids!” I yelled sliding on a sundress and flip flops.

“C’mon!” I grabbed Kay’s hand and fled out the door.

I tried starting the car but I couldn’t get the key in the ignition so Kay grabbed the key and slide it.

“Sorry, Kay. I’m like freaking out!”

I began pulling out when I heard someone scream my name.

Dakota ran towards me and jumped in the front seat on Kay.

“I wanna go for a ride.” He smiled.

“Get the hell off of me!” Kay yelled at him.

“No!” Dakota pouted like a five year.

“Oh my god. Someone get in the backseat. I need to find my kids!” I yelled at them.

“Oh, Haley and Demetri?” Dakota asked.

“Dakota…sweetie…what else kids do I have!” I yelled, furious.

“Whoa babe. Calm down. They are at the park with Nick.” He smiled calmly.

A moment of relief swept through me.

“What park Dakota?” I asked calmly, my throat hurt from yelling.

“Franklin Roosevelt Park.” He smiled.

“Okay. Kay, put that on your phone’s GPS.” I said and sped off while Dakota was still sitting on Kay.

She pushed Dakota on the dashboard and got her phone from her pocket.

“Okay. Here ya go.” Kay handed me her phone as I got the directions off of it.

We got to the park and I parked the car.

I could see Nick and the twins from where I was.

“Hey, you guys go play on the slide or something.” I laughed and began walking towards Nick.

Behind me, I heard Dakota yell ,”TAG!” and followed by Kay saying ,”Fuck you!”. I laughed to myself again.

I approached Nick and tried not to explode on him.

“You took the kids without my permission! I could call the cops on you! I could have you arrested for stea---,” I was cut off by Nick pushing him lips into mine.

He caressed my face with his hands and I couldn’t believe it.

I gained the strength and pushed him away.

I stared at him then bluntly slapped him.

I didn’t notice I was in tears until one fell on my arm.

I grabbed Haley and Demetri out the swings, carried them and walked away.

“Don’t you ever take them again! You’re a selfish ,unloyal, son of a bitch!” I turned around and screamed at him.

Dakota grabbed Demetri and Kay grabbed Haley from my arms.

“I hate you!” I yelled at him and tears poured down my face.

We got in the car and I froze for a minute.

Everyone was in the backseat because I guess they were afraid of me.

I gave him my heart once and I’m not going to again…
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! Lol (: Comment and subscribe!