Lost in This Moment With You

5

August’s pov

No way in fucking hell!

Joe, Nick and Kevin Jonas were standing in front of us in shock. We were standing in shock too, but this time around it wasn’t because we were star struck. It was because of hate. Well hate for Nick and Joe. Kevin’s on our good side.

“Corey, what the fuck?” me and Kay yelled.

“Well hello to you too.” Joe sneered.

“Shut up!” Kay yelled.

“Anyway, I missed you guys.” Kevin said.

He hugged us and we graciously hugged him back.

“Now what the fuck are they doing here?” I asked and pointed to Joe and Nick.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, we ain’t too pleased to see you two either.” Nick grimaced.

I glared at him.

“Guys please try to get along. It’s a wedding and its about to start.” Corey said and ran to the alter.

Kelsey and Natalie showed up. They greeted their cousins. Kelsey told us that Joe would be walking Kay, Nick would be walking me, and Kevin would be walking Natalie. As Kelsey linked arms with her dad at the back of the line, she put a finger to her lips. She smirked to me and Kay. Kay flipped her off and unwillingly linked arms with Joe as I did with Nick.

“Well this is just great.” Nick muttered.

“Shut the fuck up, I ain’t happy about this either.” I hissed.

“I can’t believe you never even called.” he said.

“I never thought that I could. I thought it would be better if we never stayed in touch.” I said as we started walking down the aisle.

“Better for who?” he asked.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Better for who? You or the kid?” he asked as we approached the alter.

I looked up at him horrified.

How can he possibly know?

Kay’s pov

Me and Joe unlinked arms and took our spots. The ceremony drug on.

“Does anyone here have any objections as to why these two shouldn’t be married?” the priest asked.

I cleared my throat. Corey looked across at me and Kelsey turned to glare at me.

“Something wrong Kaley?” she asked.

He’ll never forgive me or believe me.

“No, my throat just hurts.” I lied.

The ceremony went on. They kissed, and I think I lost my brother to the devil in white. They linked arms and walked down the aisle. Natalie and Kevin linked arms, as didasswipe Nick and August. I unwillingly took Joe’s arms and we walked down the aisle.

“Un fucking believable.” he muttered.

“Shut the fuck up. I don’t want to be here either you stupid dick.” I grumbled.

We kept bickering until we got to the reception area.

“Pictures.” Kelsey’s wedding planner said.

Me and Joe kept bickering.

“I can’t believe you never even called me.” he hissed.

“Why would I? You kicked me out of your life asshole.” I barked.

“You still could’ve called. I wanted some ass anyway.” he said.

“Shut up.” I snapped.

“Could you smile for two seconds?” the photographer asked impatiently.

Joe wrapped his arms around my waist and mine went around his middle. We smiled fakely for the picture and after it was took, Joe squeezed my ass.

“Prick.” I hissed and shoved him away.

I stomped off to the bar area.

***
August’s pov

All during the reception, I’ve been avoiding Nick successfully, until now. I was playing with the twins, when he waltzed over. He looked down at the twins, mesmerizing them.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“They’re mine.” he breathed out.

“How did you find out?” I sighed.

“Kay called me. She wanted me to come down and be there for you, but I had the band and my family.” he said.

“And so a stupid band is more important than your kids?” I snapped.

“At the time, it was. But now I want to be in there lives.” he barked.

“Not a chance in hell. I don’t want you anywhere near them.” I hissed.

“We’ll see about that.” he spat and walked off.

Kay’s pov

Right now, I had a glass of J.D on the rocks and I was standing near the pool. For all you people who think I’m so predictable, I’m not even close to being drunk. I’ve only had three J.D’s and that’s it. So hah!

“So there you are.” I heard a voice say.

I turned and saw Joe standing there with his jacket off, tie loosened, shirt untucked and sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He looked gorgeous, but I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“I want some ass.” he said bluntly and walked up to me.

“Yeah, no.” I scoffed.

“Oh come on, you’re a slut anyway. Now why don’t you rip my clothes off like you wanted to since you first saw me.” he suggested.

I opened my mouth to cuss him out, but thought of something better.

“Who am I kidding? You’re right Joe.” I said seductively.

“I know I am…wait what?” he asked, dumbfounded.

“You’re right. I want you. So lets do it right here.” I whispered and leaned up.

I slightly pressed my lips to his and his eyes fluttered shut and he pulled me into him. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him backward. He fell back into the pool, causing everyone to laugh at him.

“Oh my God. I’m so sorry. Did I do that?” I giggled fakely.

“You bitch!” he screamed.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” I smirked and walked away with my head held high.