‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

Anna Molly.

When I got up to go to school I stashed my makeup in my bag right when I woke up.
I showered again washing my hair scrunching it. I put on my short and tank then slipped on my shoes and got ready to run out the house.

"Maybell you better not be in make up when you come home." My mother yelled from the living room. I stuck my tongue out and ran out the door. It was nice and bright making me smile to myself. I even ran to Tommy's house for a ride to school. When I got there Tommy's mom was ready to go.

"Tommy is getting all gussed up, you know how he is." She said with a smile. I smiled back and ran upstairs.Of course Tommy was at his mirror fixing his hair for probably what was the fifteenth time.

"Tommy we do have school you know." I said hand on my hip as I leaned against the door frame.

"Wait I almost go it right." He said moving a bit of his hair over. I walked over to him and messed up his hair.

"There all done." I said grabbing his hand pulling him with me. He had to quickly grab his bag before I dragged him out of the house. We got dropped off at school and I felt the weird excitement when you start a first day of school.

"We have to find Mandy." I said running into the school. I always knew were Mandy was going to be. It was like magic or some weird stuff.

"Mandy we have to do our prayer!" I said right as I got to her. She nodded her head and grabbed Tommy and my hand. We always did this prayer before we started a new school year. It went like this.

"School, school. Hear us please. Make us be together through year long. Or our tongues grow dull and long."

Weird right?

But so far it worked.

Guess what?

It worked this year too.

"We are the most blessed people here." Mandy said as we sat at lunch together.

"Yes we are now just don't anger the school." Tommy replied back.

"Good grades, good kids. That's all the school god asks for." I said before I took a bite of my sandwich.

"Your eyeliner is running." Mandy said. Before school started I went into the bathroom and applied my makeup. I always did. I got out my mirror and was fixing it when I saw someone behind me by a little while.

"Oh my god. Mandy look at that hottie behind me." I said closing my mirror turning my head to look at him.

He had short blackish hair, tall and muscular looking, with a cute face and blue eyes.

"Totally hottie." Mandy said. I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes.

"You both are manizers." Tommy said eating his lunch.

"Shut up. You do it with woman too." I said turning back around so I could finish eating.

"Whatever you say, but at least I go up to the girl and get smacked in the face like a real man should." He said.

"You know my family said no dating. I am not going to break that rule just because he is the hottest guy in this whole school."

"You are just a wuss. You swear they would kick you out if you go out with someone May." Mandy said still staring at him.

"Well I don't want to disappoint them. I really respect them."

"Respect goes two ways honey and I say that you should go up to that boy and flirt with him right now." She said. I frowned and looked back at him for a second accidentally catching his eye. I turned around and became stiff as a brick.

"Oh my god he was looking at me!" I said a bit too loudly.

"He was!" Mandy said then we went into a tizzy.

"Yeah well you both better start acting cool because he's coming over." Tommy said getting up to throw away his trash. On the inside I was having a heart attack and I thought I was going to puke. When he came over I tried not to stuff my mouth with food so I could actually talk instead of be awkward. Mandy was talking about something or other and I was nodding like an idiot.

"Hey, are you Maybell Rider?" He said. His voice was pure silk. Like the tasty first bite of a taco from Taco Bell. Or like the smell of the beach filling you with joy and excitement.

"Yes, I am." I said trying not to sound too childish.

"I found this on the ground." He said handing me my school id. When had I dropped that?

"Oh, thanks." I said trying not to look too happy but just grateful.

"I see your in eleventh grade. I'm in twelfth." He said stealing Tommy's seat. Oh my god he was sitting with us!

"Yeah, that's cool. You get to graduate this year." I said trying to make conversation but I think I was drowning.

"It is but when I graduate I would miss seeing a pretty face like yours." He said with a smile that almost made me swoon.

He was flirting with me! I laughed a little and started to play with my hair.

"Really?" I said trying to not sound like a hoe or something. He just nodded his head. When Tommy came back I cursed him in my head when the guy got up to let Tommy sit back down.

"It was nice talking to you Maybell." He said with a quick smile.

"Nice talking to you too..." I said trailing off realizing that he actually hadn't given me his name.

"Carter." He said then ran off back to his friends. His friend started talking to him and he looked back at me for a second before talking to them more. I almost squealed extra loud when I turned back to Mandy. She squealed with me though making to making it louder. When someone looked over we said it was a roach on the ground. Our school was nasty enough to have them.

"Oh my gawd. He so likes you." She said holding my hands as tight as I was holding hers."

"Oh my god you think so?"

"Yes! Did you see that sparkle in his eyes?"

"No! There was a sparkle?!"

"Oh my dear god. Why am I your friend again?" Tommy said putting his head on the table not looking at us. Mandy and I looked at each other before slamming our fist on the table making him lift his head in pain.

"God, I was just kidding." He said rubbing his ear. Mandy and I were in hysterics after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Oh my gawd. My Mibba was being weird but it's fixed now!
YAY!
=] :P XD