‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

Stellar.

No cellphone.
No mp3.
No other electronics.
No outside.
No friends.
Defiantly no Carter.

My mother pulled out all the stops. I was stuck. The only thing I could do was read. She was about to have me home schooled but pops and dad stopped that. All I could do was read and play with Bianca. I was sitting downstairs reading when Bianca came up to me.

"I hungry." I looked at her and sighed.

"What do you want jelly bean?" I said getting up going to the kitchen.

"Sketty O's." In her language it meant Spaghetti O's. I got out the can putting the "sketty o's" in a bowl.

"Heat up." She said pouting.

"Heat up what?"

"Peas?" I sighed putting it in the microwave. I set it to two minutes and pressed start. It started heating up and I watched it stirring it from time to time.

"Who said you could use the microwave?" My mother said from the door way. Her belly was nearly as big as a pumpkin.

"Mother are you serious? It's a microwave. Not like your going to use it anytime soon." I said hand on my hip. She walked over in big strides and turned it off.

"No electronics." I picked up Bianca.

"Press that big button." I said and she did.

"Look I'm not using it she is." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Maybell." She said in her threatening tone.

"What I'm not using it she is!" I said raising my voice a little.

"My three favorite ladies. What is the matter?" Pops said coming into the kitchen.

"Mom is being ridiculous."

"Your using the microwave it's electronic."

"Maybell it is electronic but Peyton she needs to eat." My mom turned a slight color of red.

"What am I supposed to do walk around with a candle now because ya know the lights are electric too!"

"Don't get smart with me!"

"Oh so I guess you want me to be dumb?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Whatever mom, at least I'm not like you getting knocked up at some summer camp."

"Who told you that?"

"Daddy did! I asked him how I came to be and he told me! So get off my back alright! God I wish you never had me!" I said then stormed off to my room. I slammed my door not bothering to lock it. I plopped on my bed and hid my face in my pillow. I didn't want her to have the satisfaction of seeing me cry. I couldn't hear what was happening downstairs.
I think it was an hour before my door opened.

"Go away." I said into my pillow.

"Maybell look at me." Pops said.

"No." I replied back.

"Maybell you can't talk to your mother that way."

"I don't care. I wish she wasn't my mother. I wish I had just died before I was born."

"DON'T-" He said making me look at him before he cleared his throat.

"Don't say that." He said in a much lower tone with a smile.

"Why are you getting so defensive?"

"Just don't say that. Your mother loves you very much and she is just looking out for what is best for you. She's just a little paranoid. She doesn't want you to end up like her."

"Yeah well I'm not like her at all."

"Actually you are, you both have anger problems and when hit by attraction you dive head first into it without knowing. Except for a few other things that she should probably tell you." He said sitting next to me.

"Well I could never be like her. I'm planning on waiting until I get married. You know that Pops." I said now sitting up.

"I know that and she knows that. She was waiting too though. And somethings happened. But she would never change it for the world." He said smiling then kissed me on the head.

"Does that mean I have to go apologize?"

"Yes. But she has to apologize too. She knows not using the microwave is a bit much." He said laughing making me laugh with him a little too.

"Yes it is."

We smiled at each other for a while.

"I have some bad news though." I sighed heavily.

"What?"

"Your going to your fathers for Thanksgiving."

"Why!" I said whining.

"He said that he wants to seem like a family with his first daughter and his wife." He said showing his distaste for my father. He might not have said it but I knew they didn't have good history together.

"So what are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We are heading to your Aunts house so nothing exciting. You'll miss playing with the brats." I laughed. That's what he called his sisters children. They were bad little fifteen year olds. What is it with twins anyway?

"Good." I said as he got up.

"Your mother is more stubborn then you so she has to apologize first or she'll never do it. I'm telling you for your own good." He said messing up my hair. I smiled. Before he left he looked back in the room.

"And Maybell?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah?"

"I love you, so be careful with this boy okay?" He said with a old warming look in his eyes.

"I will, love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD