‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

Red High Heels.

My mother knew something was up before I even got through the door.

"Great your home. We are going to a Halloween party at your Aunt Rivets." She said putting on makeup. I looked at her.

"Are you serious?" I said my voice a little too raised.

"Yeah, your Aunt Rivet wants to see you plus you can see the new baby." She said smiling at me. I glared at her.

"You are beyond evilness." I said then sulked off. She just laughed after me. I fixed my makeup and pony tail before calling Carter.

"Hey sweetie." He said in the most loving voice ever. I nearly melted.

"Hey, I'm calling to say I can't make it to the party. My mother is dragging my family along to my Aunts for a party." I said in a dull tone.

"Where does she live?" He asked then fumbled around with something.

"She lives off Gramercy Road." I said then started to look through my things to see if I had some candy stashed away that Bianca didn't find.

"I can get you there, the thing is can you get away?" He asked. I smiled wide.

"I know I can. Well that is if my aunt isn't being more of herself today." I said twisting my ponytail.

"Good. I'll pick you up at the corner at eight okay?" He said. I could hear him writing.

"Alright I'll be waiting." I said. Like every boy in the world he just hung up.cWhat could I say, a boy is a boy. I had to think though. I had my first kiss today! I couldn't wait to tell Pop's, he understood everything. When he got home I ran to him giving him a hug.

"Pop's I got some huge new to tell you!" I said dragging him into the livingroom.

"Oh god, do I really want to hear this?" He said kiddingly as I pushed him down so he could relax. He never really listened unless he was relaxed.

"Guess what happened at school today?"

"You got an A on that test you were supposedly studying for last night while on the phone with that boy?" He said.

"Uhh, no. But it does have to deal with Carter!" I said. Now I was hopping up and down. He sighed and ran a hand down his face.

"You are going out with him without your mothers permission."

"Nope, better?"

"Please tell me your not pregnant."

"No! I had my first kiss with Carter!" I said with a squeal that was Mandy worthy. He laughed shaking his head.

"Well good for you, you only had to wait until your sophomore year for a boy to be willing to kiss you." I scrunched my nose.

"I just didn't like any boys like I like Carter." I said then huffed away.

"Sure you didn't." He said. I could just see the smile on his face. When we went to Aunt Rivet's she was dressed as a cat reminding me that I had to tell the gang what happened.
When I called them they were thoroughly angry but forgave me since they knew my mother.

"I will get candy for you." Mandy said being the true friend she is.

"I love you ever so much." I said then blew her a kiss through the phone.

"I will not get candy for you because you are ridiculously an idiot." I heard Tommy say in the background.

"Well no one loves you and you will die alone." I said back to him before we said our goodbyes and hung up. My Aunt Rivet was a doctor like her mother. I think she said it ran in the family. Maybe I would become a doctor like her instead of a home wife like my mother.

"Maybell, I see that you are shining with a brilliance that can only show that something awesome happened." She said in her gossiping voice.

"I had my first kiss today." I said and we both giggled and I told her everything about it. She was like my older Mandy.

"Well, I can tell you this. Don't let any man think he can do whatever he wants with you. Got me a slap or two when I was your age."

"Aunt Rivet you are my age." I said gaining a few laughs. We went around the block with her two eight year olds and my family. They got some candy and I did too which really meant that I got more candy because of Bianca. They didn't want her to have cavities so they always took half.

"Well now we have to get ready for our little party." She said. I knew she was lying. Nothing she did was little. When the party really started there were about twenty more people in her house. Maybe more. And it wasn't like it was a big house so we were crowded a little.
When I felt my phone vibrate against my skin I snuck outside and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked even though I already knew who it was going to be.

"Hey, I'm waiting for you." Carter said. I felt a little uneasiness in my tummy but I pressed it aside and said okay. I hung up the phone and looked around for Aunt Rivet.
I had to tell someone or else they would send a search party out for me.

"Hey, I have to leave but tell my mother that she doesn't have to worry and I will be home near ten." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"I see you are being a rebel. Well rock on. But don't rock like your mother used too she gets a bit in trouble when she did." She said winking. I hit her in the shoulder although I had no idea what she was talking about. I left quickly and ran to the meeting place. He was there with a wide smile on his face as he saw me.

"Hey." I said as I got in the car.

"Hey." He said back as he leaned over and kissed me gently. Two kisses in one day!
What a record!

"Let's go my little Cinderella." He said then drove off into the night . The party wasn't loud or annoying like one of those things you hear from in the books and movies. It was normal with rowdy as usual teens and of course drinking what they got from some unknown source. I picked a cup of water instead. Carter and I just talked and had fun. I played guitar hero getting a few applause and it was nice. I never was so called "popular" but there I felt like I was.

When Carter drove me home my mother was waiting outside furious.

"Maybell June Mercy. You are in the most unimaginable situation ever. Get in the house now." She said hands on her hips face red and biting her lip. She was beyond angry.
There was no even trying to explain.

"I'll talk to you later." I said to him leaning in a little for a kiss.

"No you won't!" She yelled pulling me out of the car by my hair.

"Oww, Mom!" I yelled as she pulled me away.

"Thanks for getting her home. I doubt she'll see you again." She said pulling my harder.

"Your Welcome. See you in school if you live that long." He said smiling at me. I smiled back even though I was in extreme pain from the hair pulling.

"See you!"

"No you won't!"

Mothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
I wrote this in school.
It took eighty minutes.