My adoption romance

Chapter 8

*Frank's Pov*

"Sky up now!" I called to her from the kitchen.
"Mph..Just 10 more minutes." She shouted back from the bedroom in reply.
"No Sky, now! You've got to get off to school." I reminded her as I set a cup of orange juice in her place.
"What!?" She stormed in angrily.
"School..." I started.
"But you said I didn't have to daddy." She frowned.
"Well that was until I got the tickets through the post last night and saw that the concert doesn't start until 7PM." I Told her picking her up and sitting her at the tabel infront of a peice of toast.
"What ever." She growled under her breath. I rolled my eyes at her and headed into Jayden's room where he sat up in his cot sucking his thumb and playing with his curly blond hair.
"Are you going to stay here with Mikey?" I asked him, knowing he couldn't answer.
"Dad, you weirdo..." Sky mummbled as she walked past the room to put her empty plate in the sink.
"Why thank you." I laughed as I picked up Jayden and headed over to the kitchen to give him breakfast, when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.
"Sky get the door please." I asked her as I had my hands full with Jay and a bottle of milk.
"No." Sky shouted angrily.
"Please sweetie, i've got my hands full." I begged her.
"Nope i'm busy." She lied giving me an evil smug grin. I gave in and opened it myself, it was Mikey.
"Hey twigglet." I greeted him with a hug.
"Hey spondge." Mikey randomly popped out.
"Umm...Okay..Just take a seat, i'll be right back I just got to put Jayden in his high chair and give him milk." I smiled at him.
"Sure." He smiled back taking a seat on the sofa next to Sky who was flicking through the chanels.
"So when are you off?" Mikey shouted into the kitchen so I could hear him.
"Well I decided to make Sky go to school because the concerts not until 7." I told him.
"Oh so should I go back?" He asked as I came back in the room. He looked sad that he might have to go back.
"No I need the company." I laughed.
"Thank god." He smiled at me relieved.
"Why?" I asked curiously.
"Me and Katie have had a falling out....I have no idea why but she wants Emmett to see his real dad again, but I said it's a bad idea and it all stemed from there...." Mikey trailed off sadly.
"Sorry to hear about it dude." I sympathised patting his back.
"It's okay, I've got you for company." He smiled on a lighter note.
"Yeah, oh and another thing, we're going to get back pretty late tonight so do you want to sleep here?" I asked.
"YES!" He shouted eagerly.
"Cool, well do you want to come to take Sky to school?"As if I even had to ask him.....
"Do you even have to ask?" He laughed mimicking my thoughts.
"Your right." I smiled at him.
"Race you to the car!" Mikey shouted out of the blue. He must be really hyperactive today!
"Oh your going to regret saying that!" I shouted to him as I over took him almost straight away. He opened the front door and pushed me so he could win.
"Oh no you didn't" I Growled throwing myself ontop of his back and wrestling him to the floor.
"Okay slight over reaction!" He rolled his eyes at me and pushed me off.
"Yeah sorry about that." I appologised rubbing the back of my neck. Mikey didn't respond he just turned to face the door, as did I, only to see an unamused Sky stood there holding Jayden.
"Your in so much trouble when I tell mummy." Sky Scowled evily at me.
"Oh Shit, sorry baby..." I apologised, ignoring her threats and picking her and Jay up.
"It's okay Frankie." Jay smiled at me as I strapped him into his car seat.
"Well it's nice to know someone's being nice to me." I told him eyeing up Sky who Mikey was strapping in the other side of the car.
"Can we go now, i'm board." Sky groaned as me and Mikey climbed into the front.
"Trust me the sooner we get rid of you the better." I growled grinding my teeth together.