The wrong Pair-up

Chapter 1-the eagle blue eyes-

Image

It was 7:23 when I woke up, it was a cloudy, cold morning and I didn’t want to get up, but I promised my best friend to be at the airport at exactly 8:00, and the least I would want to do is disappoint her. She was excited about today for weeks, months, oh yeah, years. Her cousins from San Diego decided to visit her and today’s the day of their arrival.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After taking a bath, I slipped into my brown-mini short, my black t-shirt saying ‘Simple Plan’ and my pair of adorable black sneakers.

I combed my damp hair and tied it into a pony tail, which made my bangs fall over my face; I fixed it to one side and let the curls fall unto my shoulders.

Before going to the airport which is only two blocks away, I stacked my wallet which is carrying a few cash, my PSP, my comb, my notebook and pen in my mini shoulder bag.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got there, my best friend was seen through the waiting area, wearing navy blue jeans, a white collaged t-shirt, and of course with her black sneakers as well. She was with a short-blonde haired girl with a large luggage, a brown haired guy with a Mexican hat over his head, and a blonde haired guy with two wheeled bags.

Piper looked over at my direction and she waved, smiling. The blonde-haired girl, looked over as well, while the other two was busy laughing, that they didn’t notice me.

I smiled back at her. She jerked her hand and her head as well, and that was the time I approached. When I came close to them, Piper hugged me and let go, she smiled continuously while the other three seemed confused at the sight of me.

“Guys, this is Blair Lizts, she’s my bestest friend in the whole wild world,” she introduced, grinning.

“Nice to meet you,” The blonde-haired girl replied, then she narrowed her eyes, “Are you guys the same age?” as she starts tapping her chin with her index finger.

Piper nodded, “Yup,”

The girl nodded and asked again, “Do you have a job?”

I looked at her for a moment, looking confused why she started to become curious about me all of the sudden, “Yeah, I work around the corner as a waitress,”

She nodded again and smiled, “You would really look good with Jake here,”

I crinkled my eyebrows and raised them both, “Pardon?”

Piper giggled and smiled, “Jake? Oh.., She means Jacob, Jacob Lockhart,” gesturing to the brown-haired guy.

I looked over at the brown-haired guy; He was tall, he wore a captivating ‘Sorry girls, I’m taken’ t-shirt, a brown pedal and a pair red sneakers, he also had a Mexican hat over his head, so mostly I can’t really see other details of his face but one feature was seen through that shadowed face; his eagle-blue eyes.

I looked over closer but the blonde-haired girl waved her hands over at my face and laughed, “What? Love at first sight?” she laughed more.

I smirked, “Not even close,”

Piper giggled as well did Jacob and the blonde-haired girl, while the other guy was busy pressing the keypads of his cell phone, so he didn’t get it.

Piper cleared her throat and began to continue, “So, moving on, this is Brittanee Waxton,” she gestured to the blonde-haired girl who kept on grinning, I grinned back, yet she pointed her index finger to Jacob, and mouthed ‘you’ll love him’ I giggled. “Actually, She’s not my cousin, she’s our neighbor back at San Diego, and she’s a family friend,” Piper added, rubbing her back neck as she turned to the blonde-haired guy, who was tying his shoe lace.

“And finally my head-to-toe cousin, this is Kyle Schwartz,” she introduced as she looked down at him. He was still tying his shoe lace when I looked, but when he got up, he smiled at me and turned around to Jacob. He whispered something yet it was hard for me to understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
As you have read, it's Jacob's eyes:]