Never Thought

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Danni’s POV

“AHHHHHHHHHH.” I opened my eyes to see Matt jumping on my bed. I put my covers over but it didn’t make a difference because he didn’t stop. I grabbed him and put him down.

‘“What is wrong with you?” he shrugged his shoulders.

“Is mum here?” I asked. He nodded.

“And so is Jason.”

“Where is he?”

“He didn’t want to wake you up.” I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. I went to the toilet, brushed my teeth and washed my ace then went downstairs.

I went from behind him on the couch and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him and sat down next to him.

“How are you today?” he asked while putting his arm around me.

“Good now that you’re here.”

“Have a good sleep?” he asked again.

“Yes, until my brother came and interrupted me.”

“He woke you up?” he asked, I nodded.

“I told him not to.” I laughed.

“He’ll do the opposite of what you tell him.”

“So I see you’ve got your things”. I said looking around him to see a few bags sitting there on the floor.

“Can’t wait to move in with you.” He joked and kissed me.

“Well if you want, we can take them up now.” I said.

“Whatever you want.” He said.

“It’s not my stuff, it’s yours, so I don’t really care.” We both laughed. He stood up and pulled out his hands for me to take. I held onto them and he pulled me up. He had a total of three bags. I picked up one and he picked up two and we walked upstairs to my room. We put them down and i sat don on my bed. He came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck then slowly reaching my lip. I smiled.

“I love your smile.” He said.

“I love you!” I said emphasising on you.

I turned around and kissed him passionately. My bed still wasn’t made so I made it while Jason watched me. After doing that I packed, well more like he packed his things away because apparently I had been doing too many things for him even though he had been at my house for less than two hours. After cleaning my whole room we went downstairs for breakfast. My mum was up and awake and had already started making breakfast. I helped my mum in the kitchen for a bit while Jason played some games on Wii with Matt. After breakfast Jason and I offered to go grocery shopping for my mum since we wanted to get out of the house. I had a shower and got dressed into some comfortable clothes. I blow-dried my hair then straightened it. I lightly applied my makeup and went downstairs. Jason was waiting for me. We were going in his car so we got in the car and drove off to the shopping centre.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked up some cough lollies an put them in the trolley that Jason was moving.

“What do you need them for?” he asked me.

“They taste nice.” He laughed at me.

“What!? Have you ever tasted them?”

“Freak.” He laughed again.

“You love me.” I winked at him and smiled.

“Yes I do.” He said stretching the sentence out. He stopped the trolley and walked over to me. He wrapped his muscly arms around me and then kissed my neck, jaw-line then lips.

“Jason, we’re in public.” I said.

“I don’t care.” He said and kissed me more. I giggled a bit then pulled back.

“Okay, enough.” I laughed. “At home.”

“I can’t resist.” He winked at me. I bit my lip and we continued shopping. We walked into the junk and lollies aisle.

“Finally, something interesting.” I said.

“Cravings! Already?” he said.

“Honey, this is just the start of it.” I said playfully hitting his arm.

“God help me.” I laughed whilst putting a couple of bags of lollies into the trolley, topping it off with some chocolate. He just kept looking at me and laughing. After a long hour of shopping we paid and walked to the car. We finished putting the bags in the back. I grabbed a packet of snakes, sat in my seat and drove off. On the ride home we were talking about my best friend Natalie’s 21st party tomorrow while I was eating snakes.

“Want one?” I asked Jason. We stopped at a light. He nodded and opened his mouth. I picked out a red snake and put it in his mouth. He bit it and I bit the other end. We both kissed each other until the light turned green.

When we arrived we packed up everything in its place then went up to my room. We both sat on my bed and watched TV for about half an hour.

“I think I’m going to go take a shower.” Jason said.

“Okay, there’s some towels in the cupboard.” He kissed me.

“Thank you.” I smiled as he walked into the shower. I continued to watch TV until I drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke by a pair of soft lips on mine. I slowly opened my eyes to see the love of my life sitting in front of me. We both smiled and kissed each other.

“Good shower?” I asked.

He nodded. “Good sleep?” I laughed a bit and nodded. He lay down next to me. I cuddled up into his chest and smelt his perfume.

“You smell good.”

“You’re still tired, aren’t you?” He asked.

“Not really.” I sat up and stretched.

“So what are you doing tonight?” I asked.

“Well, I have basketball training in like half an hour.” He replied.

“Well, when you come back, do you want to watch a movie?”

“Sure.” He nodded.

“And can I ask for one more favour?”

He laughed lightly. “Yeh.”

“Can you take me shopping tomorrow to buy a new dress for Natalie’s party and I still need to buy her a present.”

“Anything you want.”

“Thank you, thank you, and thank you.”

He laughed. “No worries.” He kissed me passionately.

“Have I told you I love you?” He smiled and nodded.

“And I love you too.” He replied getting up.

“I think I’m gonna go.”

“I thought you said it was in half an hour.”

“It’s always nice to go a little early.”

“Okay then, I’ll see you when you come back.”

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” He kissed me, grabbed his things and left.

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I looked at the time to see that it was 4:30pm. I had a lunch time snack and said hey to my dad then watched TV for a long time since there wasn’t anything else to do. During an episode of Hannah Montana I heard the front door open and close and in walked Jason. My face lit up. I was always excited to see him. I jumped up. He smiled when he saw me. He looked all sweaty in his shorts, jumper and his sports bag which was slid across his body. He kissed me.

“Honestly, you don’t want to touch me.” I laughed at him.

“Go have a shower and come down.” He winked at me, kissed me and walked off.
About 20 minutes later, he came down all freshened up. He came and sat next to me wrapping his arm around me.

“So, what movie?” he asked.

“Wait and see.” I laughed. He huffed pretending to be annoyed.

“Do not tell me it’s what I think it is.”

“Depends on what you’re thinking.”

“Notebook.” I looked away and laughed.

“Oh come on, I think you’ve made a record for the amount of times that movie has been watched.” He said and laughed. “You’re gonna fall asleep anyway just like every other time.”

“No I’m watching the full thing this time.” I said.

“Right!” he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason’s POV

I looked down at exactly what I expected. She fell asleep at not even half way through the movie. I laughed to myself and stood up. I gently picked her up and took her up to the room ad slowly rested her on her bed. I decided to go to sleep too since she was my only entertainment. I got into bed carefully, not wanting to wake her up.

“Jason.” She whispered.

“Hmm?” I said back.

“You’re always right.” I laughed.

“Just go to sleep.” I kissed her forehead as she cuddled up close to me almost as if she was afraid of letting go.
♠ ♠ ♠
well i know no one reads this but it would really mean alot if people would comment and subscribe..