Keep on Pretending.-Unactive

Do What The Hell You Want!

“Bam, Bam! Stop it your burning the carpet!” Ape shouted at her son who had decided to play with rockets inside the house.
“Chill Ape, it’ll get a lot worse tonight so keep your yelling for then.” Bam replied.
“Oh, and why’s that or shouldn’t I know?” she asked, Jennifer ran in and jumped on Bam‘s back making him jerk forward.

“Dude get the fu- oh it‘s you!” he stopped when he realised who it was.
“You weren’t about to call me a naughty word now, were you Brandon?” she smiled as Bam cringed at his name.
“Don’t call me that, I hate it! And no I wasn’t, I thought it was Raab or someone.” he replied, holding onto Jennifer’s legs tighter so she wouldn’t fall back, “Why not!? It’s a lovely name, isn’t it April?”

“Of course it is, that’s why I called him it.” Ape said with a smile as she tried ruffling her son’s hair.
He swatted her hand away, “Well I don’t like it.”

“So anyway, tell me what’s happening tonight?” Ape questioned.
“Let‘s see, we’re having a fuckin’ awesome party and you and Phil aren’t invited.” Bam announced smugly before letting go of Jennifer so she could get down.
“Well, as long as you guys clean up in the morning, I don’t care. It’s your house.” she replied as she walked off.

“How come you never said that when I’ve had parties before!?” Bam shouted,
“Because you were in my house, now you’ve got your own you can do what the hell you want in it!” she shouted back through the hallway.

“Ha, April has finally given up on caring about what goes on round here.” Jennifer laughed as she started to walk away but a pair of arms stopped her.
“You’re lucky you’re my friend cos I would kick your sweet ass for doing that, girl or not.” Bam smirked as he chucked her over his shoulder,
“You kick my sweet ass anyway so it wouldn’t make a difference.” she replied, rolling her eyes.
“Very true, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.” he shouted sarcastically as the front door opened, Bam put Jennifer down as Johnny, Steve-o and Chris Pontius walked in.

“What are you guys doin’ here?” Jennifer asked as Bam greeted them.
“Nice to see you too Jen, looking good as usual.” Johnny replied cockily as hugged her, followed by hugs from Chris and Steve-o.

“Did you bring boozes?” Bam questioned as they all went down to the pirate bar.
“Yup, they’re in the truck. What time is the party starting?” Steve-o replied, “8pm.”
“Shit, you didn’t tell me that. I’ve only got three hours to get ready!” Jennifer freaked as she jumped up from the seat and made her way upstairs.

“Only!?” Chris smirked.
“Yes, I never get to dress up round here so I wanna’ look good tonight!” she shouted back before heading up to her room.

“Women.” Bam said rolling his eyes,
“Aw come on, you know you like it when she dresses up for parties.” Johnny joked as he took another drink of his beer.
Bam blushed slightly and punch Johnny’s shoulder “Shut up, she’s my friend. You like it too!”
“Never said I didn’t man. We all love it, she’s undeniably hot.”
“Whatever. I got Jess to bring the guys round to play and stuff.” he said to hopefully change subject,
“Sweet. I’m gonna’ go see if Jen needs help.” Steve-o grinned, winking at Chris and Johnny.

“Hey, leave her alone.” Bam warned, “I’m just fucking with you dude.” he replied raising his hands.
“Sure, we betta’ get things ready. It’s already half six.” Bam said getting up and walking away followed by the other three.
♠ ♠ ♠
back to school tommorow, im gonna be tired as hell!!
new story, i know it might seem that im just starting stories willy nilly but ive already written a few chapters for this so i thought id put it up

by the way... before you jump to conclusions, the character of Jennifer is in no way connected to Jenn Rivell
i didnt notice that until i read the chapter over