Keep on Pretending.-Unactive

Back To Normal... Almost

“Bam is that you, did you get the shit we needed? Bam!?” Ryan shouted as he heard the door open and slam shut, Lilly came running up to him and stood there smiling.
“Hi I’m Johnny Knoxville, welcome to Jackerass!” she shouted before running off into another room.

“Yo, who’s this kid!?” he shouted again as Steve-o walked in after,
“Did you see Lily come running through here?” he asked as Ryan was still looking in the direction Lily ran.
“Lily, is that her name? She ran that way.” Ryan replied, still completely confused about everything that was going on.

“Cool, why don’t you help Jen and Bam with the bags outside?” he smiled before running to find the escapist.

“Jen?” Ryan asked no one in particular as he ran outside, “Hey.” he greeted as he passed Bam with a couple of bags.

“He wasn’t lying. Jenna babe!” he shouted, Jennifer turned round to be tackled by a happy Ryan.
“Happy to see me?” she laughed as he let go,
“Yeah I am, you took off so quick I didn’t even say good bye to you. You better be staying for good this time.”
“Well I dunno’ about that yet. Have you seen Lily around? She just took off when the car stopped.” Jennifer replied.

“She belongs to you!? The Knoxville impersonator?” Ryan questioned.
“Yeah, she’s mine. Have you seen her?” she asked,
“She’s inside running away from Steve-o, when did that happen then?”

“Long story short; I thought I liked this guy, we go out, do it and then he disappears from existence, I find out I’m pregnant and live with my friends for a couple of years. I was on the road when Bam and Steve-o found me.” Jennifer replied, Ryan nodded understandingly and ushered her to go inside.

“Who’s staying here at the moment? Bam said they were finishing some skits for a Jackass episode.” she asked to change the subject.
"Hmm apart from the usuals, there's Knoxville, Steve-o and Pontius at the moment. The others were done with their stuff and went back home but the those three wanted to stay." Ryan replied as she walked towards the stairs leading to the pirate bar.

"That's cool." Jennifer smiled as Lily came running into the lounge again, "You, stop." she said firmly before grabbing her daughter round the stomach and lifting her up.
"But I wanna' play Mommy!" Lily whined, Jennifer whispered something into her ear and she suddenly stopped struggling.
"Now go and behave." As soon as Lily's feet touched the floor she run off into another room.

"What did you say to her?" Ryan asked curiously, "I told her to calm it down or she won't meet Johnny." Jennifer replied as they went down the stairs.
"What's so special about that?" he asked again, "Well she's crazy about him, it's really cute."

"Jen!" Raab and Chris shouted together, "Hey guys, hows it hanging?" she smiled as they hugged her at the same time.
"Shit since you left, but now you're back there's no point dwelling on the past." Chris replied as they all sat down again.

"That bad then? I'm sure you entertained yourselves well without me." Jennifer laughed, as they all began to drink, "It was okay, but not the same." Raab replied.
"Yo, get your asses up here!" Bam shouted from above, they all got up and made their way upstairs where everyone was standing.

"Oh Jennifer, it's lovely to see you again honey." Ape beamed as she gave Jennifer a hug.
"It's nice to have you back, maybe the guys'll be more senseible now you're back." Phil added, Jennifer smiled and called Lily over who was placed on Bam's shoulders.
"She's beautiful. Lilly, I've always loved that name. Bam when you have daughters you're naming one of them Lily." Ape announced making Bam roll his eyes.

"Jenna, I see you haven't even bothered to come hug me yet." Johnny smirked, Jennifer turned round and saw Johnny standning next to Dico. "Aw, I've missed you so much." she replied, going and hugging Dico instead.
"Ha ha very funny. Come here." he smiled before hugging her himself, "I've missed ya doll, where've you been?" he whispered.

"Around." Jennifer replied as they let go, she turned and grabbed Lily before picking her up.
"Johnny I'd like you to meet a very special person. This is Lily my daughter, and your number one fan." she said, whispering the last bit.
"Lily hm? Well aren't the sweetest thing I've ever seen?" Johnny uttered, stroking her cheek lightly, "You're Johnny Knoxville, Jackerass." Lily giggled as she hid her face in Jennifer's shoulder.

"I sure am, and you're coming with me because you are too cute to pass up." he smiled before taking Lily from Jennifer and walking away.
"I'd be careful, he might kidnap her." Bam laughed as he came up behind her,
"He can have her, at least she'll be happy." she replied, then there was silence.

"You know, I may not be showing it but I think it's really nice having you back. I, we haven’t been the same since you left." Bam muttered.
Jennifer smiled and hugged him tightly, "It feels like it's back to normal, almost."
♠ ♠ ♠
it might not be as frequent anymore because i'm out of pre-written chapters..