Keep on Pretending.-Unactive

4 Years Later..

Bam and Steve-o’s POV
“If we don’t get the kite then we can’t do the skit Steve-o, and to be honest I wanna’ do this one because it’s beautifully fucked up.” Bam said as he and Steve-o got out the hummer and headed into the store.

“Can’t we just make one, no one sells kites anymore Bam.” Steve-o replied as they began walking down the aisles.
“Uh no, it’ll be shitty and break.” Bam said as they rounded the next aisle, Steve-o randomly stopped making Bam walk into him.

“What the fuck are you do-”
“Shh!” he said pulling him into the aisle before the one they were in.
“What!?” Bam hissed, Steve-o started pointing towards the girl in the other aisle and then mouthed Jenna.
“Are you retarded?! Why would she be round here? It probably just looks like her.” he whispered.
“Look!” Steve-o muttered before they both looked over the stand, the girl turned round as if on cue, Bam’s eyes widened and he ducked back into his own aisle.
“Holy shit!”

“Told you.” he said in a matter of factly tone, “Go talk to her.”
“What? No, you do it!” Bam argued.
“I’m not the one who made her leave. Please, we all miss her, you know you want her to come back.” Steve-o sighed. Bam grunted and made his way towards his best friend, or ex-best friend.

“Jen-Jenna?” he stumbled, Jennifer turned round and looked straight into his eyes. “Bam, wow!”
she smiled as she embraced him tightly, “What are the odds huh?”
“Yeah, what are the odds?!” he replied as he returned the hug, when they let go he didn’t bother hiding a huge smile on his face.

“It’s been what, four years? How are you , what have you been up to?” she asked, not even a hint of regret of seeing him again in her voice or expressions.
“I’m good, we’ve just finished shooting a few skits for a Jackass episode so I got all the guys at castle Bam and we’re getting some materials and stuff.” Bam replied.
“Nice, how are the guys?” Jennifer asked, Bam whistled and motioned Steve-o to come forward.
“Oh my god Steve-o. How are you man?” she smiled as she gave him a hug.
“I’ve been good. So, what are doing back down here in West Chester?” he asked,

“I just broke up with this guy and we were travelling around, I’m in a hotel here for a couple of days and then off to Pittsburgh.” Jennifer replied.
“We?” Bam questioned.
“Oh, my daughter Lily. Lily!” she shouted, a little brown-haired girl skipped round the corner and stopped behind Jennifer.

“Boy’s meet Lily my daughter. Lil’, this is Bam Margera and Steve-o, my friends.”
“Hi.” she mumbled, “Mommy, is those the guys from Jackerass?”
“Yeah, I used to hang around with them all the time.” Jennifer replied to her daughter.

“Jen, you said you were in a hotel. Why don’t you stay at Bam’s place, you know there’s more than enough room.” Steve-o suggested.
“Oh I don’t know. It’s up to Bam really, I don’t wanna’ intrude while they’re doing Jackass you know.” Jennifer stuttered.

“It’ll be fine. Right Bam?”
Bam was looking down at his shoes, not really paying attention to the conversation.
“Right Bam!?” Steve-o asked again, nudging him in the side.

“What? Oh yeah, we got loads of room for you and this little rocker. Hey, Lily do you like CKy?” Bam asked as he bent down to Lily’s height.

“Yes, they my favourites with HIM an-and Johnny Knoxville!” she beamed getting excited,
Bam looked up at Jennifer.
“So you like Knoxville huh? She’s got good taste Jen, I’m glad you didn’t forget us completely.”
“I couldn’t do that now could I?” she smiled back.

For that brief moment they just looked at each other, they didn’t say or do anything apart from keep eye contact.

“So, Bam why don’t you take Lily to the hummer and I’ll help Jen with the bags. Okay?” Steve-o interrupted, Bam gave him a quick glare before standing up straight.
“Lil’, you wanna’ grab some candy and then come to the hummer with me?” Bam asked, Lily nodded her head and grabbed hold of his hand.
Jennifer and Steve-o watched the two walk away.

“I forgot how good looking he was. I-I don‘t know if this whole thing is a good idea” she sighed.
“Don’t worry, he’s fine about it and he’s obviously forgotten about the thing you two did.” Steve-o replied.
“He told you!?”
“Well not exactly. Johnny beat it out of him just after you left and told the guys about it after Bam started a fight with Chris Pontius for no reason.” he answered.

“Wow. I feel really bad for leaving now.” she groaned.
“You’re back for the moment so let’s make the most of it, hm?” Steve-o smiled rubbing her arm gently, Jennifer smiled back and they walked out the shop to grab her bags.
They all met each other at the hummer and got in; Bam driving, Lily shotgun and Jennifer and Steve-o in the back.

“Everyone ready?” Bam shouted.
There was a mixture of Yeah and let’s go. “Well then let’s get the fu-”
“Bam!” Jennifer warned.
“Hell, then let’s get the hell out of here. Let’s go.” he finished before starting the engine and heading to Castle Bam.