Status: ON HIATUS

A Little Piece of Heaven.

Chapter 6: The Black Affair

To Erin's dismay, Syn had her re-packing her stuff. She refused every step of the way, but it was no use. Syn was a vampire, and truth be told, he was pretty intimidating. She put Autumn in her cage, she packed up all her clothes, and walked with Syn downstairs to the outside. She checked herself out as Syn hailed a taxi cab. Once she finished, she walked outside and watched as he opened the door.

"Get in," He spoke. She didn't move. His eyes flickered gold and her body started to move unwillingly again. She slipped into the car and Syn followed. Erin folded her arms as he shut the door.

"I hate you Sy-"

"Sh," He interrupted. She looked at him in confusion.

Call me Brian around humans.

What? Why?

Are you that blind? Humans hate me. They know my name.

Well, that's nothing new. You're kind of an asshole.

That's not why, Erin.

Then why?

Syn thought of telling her the truth, but that's when her face flashed in his mind again. He shook away the thought and looked out the window. Now wasn't the time.

Erin looked up at the Cabby and noticed his eyes looking at her. She bit her lip a little. He was kind of creepy. His skin was pale and well, glowish. His eyes were dark and cold like Brian's. They also flickered gold. Wait--

"Brian?" She asked with a slight gasp. Syn looked at her.

"Figured it out now?" He asked. She looked at him with wide eyes and looked back at the cabby. He flashed her a grin, showing off his pearly white fangs. She turned sharply towards the window and looked outside. People with the same features were emerging from the darkness and walking the streets. They were all pale, beautiful, and yet very mysterious. My god, she walked right into a death trap. This place was like a giant coven. A city made up of Vampires.

"Oh my god," She breathed, "They're va--"

"That's right, we're all vampires," He spoke, "Welcome to Bat Country."

Erin swallowed deeply. She really got herself in some deep shit now. She looked out and noticed the car pulling onto a hilly gravel pathway. The pathway was guided by a line of trees planted one after another. She watched through the plants and noticed they were heading up a huge hill. She looked and saw various mansions were scattered around the grassy hills. The city of san Fransisco looked like a mere speckle of lights compared to how many houses were here. Of course, that would be the case since they like to stay close with their own kind. She felt the car come to a slow stop and she peered outside. She took a deep breath. This house wasn't what she imagined at all! Syn looked down and got out a cigarette. He put the square to his lips and took a hit as he turned on his lighter. He let out a light sigh as smoke left his lips. His eyes looked over at Erin.

"You ready to go?" He asked as the cabby got out of the car. Erin looked back at the house. It was pretty big, but not old and spooky looking like she thought. It looked like a regular home you would see in California. She looked back at him and noticed that he was gone. She heard the trunk snap open and saw him taking out her bags. She looked back at the house once more, letting out a light sigh.

"Might as well," She said to herself, "It's better than living alone."

"Much better." Syn spoke out. Erin jumped a little when she saw that the door was wide open. Syn let out a laugh.

"C'mon hun, it's time for you to see our new home." He replied.

"Our new home?" She quoted. Syn nodded.

"I bought this just for you, I made it exactly to your liking," He spoke. She raised her eyebrow, but decided not to question him. That only got her more into trouble. She nodded lightly as he took out the keys and unlocked the door. They both walked inside and sunlight filled the whole house. Erin sucked in a breath. The ceiling was high above them, a crystal chandalier hanging over their heads. The stairs in front of them twisted on both sides of the room, all heading towards the center of the second floor hallway. Way in front of them was a window that lead to the outside. A huge patio along with a massive pool and hot tub awaited them.

Even though she didn't show it, she smiled on the inside. The floors were made of white and beige marbles. Beautiful carvings of greek goddesses were made on the columns that held the house in place. There were various flowers and plants everywhere, bringing the house a sense of vividness and life. This place was beautiful. It was an absolute dream.

"Do you like it?" Syn asked. Erin looked at him and nodded lightly. A smile of satisfaction spread across his face.

"It's so pretty," She breathed.

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good, I really hoped that you would," He stated, "Oh yeah, tonight we're going to a friend's house for a little party. I have a gift for you waiting upstairs in our room. Go check it out."

Our room, She thought, Oh god, now I have to sleep next to the guy.

"Isn't that exciting to know?" He asked cheekily, "Now I'll get to see you in your cute little pajamas."

"Get over yourself Gates, I'm not sleeping with you," She replied.

"Yet." He added under his breath, "Our room's three doors to the left. The one with the cherrywood door."

She nodded lightly and grabbed her bags. She headed upstairs and opened the door, only to discover a massive room fit for Marie Antoinette herself. It looked completely different from the rest of the house, like it belonged with the bourgoise in France. Her mouth slightly hung as she set her bags down and subconsiously opened Autumns cage. She zipped out of the cage and hid underneath the king sized bed that practically stretched across the room. She looked up at the ceiling and awed at the elegant paintings of angels and clouds. She walked over to the bathroom and gasped a little. The bathroom was pretty much the size of her own room at the hotel! The shower was the size of a whole closet! It was made of pure beige marble and quartz, and the glass was edged with gold. She looked over at the tub, it was huge enough to swim around in! The edges were lined with smooth round stones and candles. A vase of sweet smelling roses were set at each corner.

"Damn," She spoke, "He really burns his money."

She looked around and stopped at the sink. A mini tree was growing next to it.

"Damn," She said again.

She walked out of the bathroom and found Syn laying seductively on the bed.

"So, you're impressed?" He asked. She bit her lip a little and smiled lightly.

"I'll give you props on your taste, but that doesn't mean I'll sleep with you for it" She spoke.

"I didn't plan for you to," He responded. She looked over at her bags and saw that they were already empty. She looked over at Syn and saw him scanning her up and down. His eyes then quickly darted to the closet.

"I have a gift for you. It's in there." He pointed out. Erin looked at the closet and walked over. She opened the door and took a sharp breath. The closet was HUGE! It was filled, and I mean filled with hundreds, no, thousands of beautifully made dresses and clothing made from famous designers. A whole section was lined with shoes, shoes! From Jimmy choo to chanel, she practically saw every pair known to a high class human. Her jaw practically dropped.

"Do you still want to go back?" He asked her. Erin closed her mouth and looked at him.

"Don't think you can have me just by getting me expensive gifts," She warned, "Let met tell you, unlike other girls you've probably dated, I look for personality and character. I'm not some whore you can..."

She went on, and in turn, Syn tuned her out. His eyes trailed down to her lips, so rosy pink and soft. They looked so beautiful. He felt the huge urge to kiss them as each word rolled off her tongue. He wanted to. He needed to. He went down and took her lips into his. Erin's eyes went as wide as tennis balls as he pushed her against the wall. She tried her hardest to squirm out of his grasp, but it was no use. His hands were stronger. Her mind was screaming for her to bite his lips off, but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to do it.

As much as she wanted to shank him and get away from him, a part of her wanted this too. He was pretty attractive, and really dark and mysterious. She wasn't going to lie, it was pretty sexy. Her muscles loosened up lightly and her hands went to his dark messy hair. A slight moan escaped her lips as he began suckling on her bottom lip lightly. She shifted slightly and took his lip into her mouth and slightly pulled away as she broke the kiss. He smiled lightly and kissed her on the cheek.

"I knew you couldn't resist me for long," He muttered into her ear.

She gently kissed his cheek and placed her hand on the other. He looked at her warmly and kissed her on the tip of her nose.

"You should get ready for the party," He whispered, "Wear something nice, elegant even. I'll be downstairs waiting."

"Isn't the party going to be here?" She asked as he slipped out into their bedroom. He looked back at her and shook her head.

"It's going to be at The Reverand's house." He announced. She raised her eyebrow.

"We're going to a pastor's house?"

Syn let out a laugh. Erin cocked her head a little as he shook his head.

"You're so cute. Don't worry, everything's going to be great. Zacky'll be there, and so will Matt," He spoke.

She furrowed a little and bit her lip. This didn't sound like it was going to be great. Syn ushered her to get ready and shut the door. Erin turned and looked back at her closet. What to wear. She walked inside and looked at various dresses, but noticed a specific trait about all of them. They were all elegeant with ruffles and laces and bows. These were Lolita dresses, one of her many clothing lovers. She smiled brightly and decided to wear the lolita dress that was hanging by the far corner. She slipped on some black heels, teased her short hair a little, and applied on a little makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded lightly in approval.

Are you ready? If you are, I'm waiting downstairs.

Erin let out a sigh and looked around her room once more before leaving. It was hard to believe that this would be her new life. It was almost unreal. Now whether it was a dream or a nightmare was the question.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-

"You look beautiful tonight," Syn replied in the darkness. Erin forced a small smile as the car slightly bumped along the rocky road. She felt his hand touch hers lightly and she looked beside her. His face flashed breifly as they passed a lamp post by the road. He seemed satisfied. Erin lightly squeezed it, hopefully giving him the impression that she was satisfied as well. After a few minutes of silence, the car pulled up into the driveway. Erin peered over the drivers seat and watched as various couples were walking inside. Syn got out of his seat and opened the door for his guest. She walked out and took a good look at the house. She shot back a little in shock. The Reverand's house was massive too!

Syn shut the door and linked arms with Erin as they both walked over and stepped up the stairs. Two men dressed in victorian servant uniform opened the doors and the sound of rock music played loudly. Erin's ear twitched and tuned in a little as a man sang with rough and yet addicting vocals. The drums were fast pace and the guitars were crazy with amazing solos. She looked around curiously at all whom she presumed were vampires. They were all so pretty. Some were dressed in gothic outfits complete with chains, leather, and spikes. Others were wearing beautiful dresses full of laces and beautiful bows. Others wore simple little black dresses or colored cocktail dresses. She already felt out of place here.

"The Rev!! Over here!" Syn called out. Erin quickly looked over at the man who was walking towards them. He was a tall man. His arms were dressed in tattoos and his hair was ink black. He held a glass of beer in his hand, and he wore converse shoes with his black dress shirt and pants. He took a small sip and gave Syn a fist bump.

"What's going on Gates?" He asked, "Oh, and who's this over here?"

"This is Erin, she's my partner," Syn replied proudly.

Erin felt uncomfortable as The Rev's eyes wandered around her body. She didn't even want to know what he was thinking about. Just then, Matt came up on the scene too. A beautiful looking woman was holding his hand and scanning Erin as well.

"Hey guys, nice turnout tonight," Matt spoke, "You look good Syn, and look at you Erin, you look so pretty."

Erin furrowed a little at Matt's comment. This wasn't the raging pissy vampire she knew. Suddenly, the girl held out her hand.

"My name's Val, I'm Matt's partner," She introduced.

"Erin," Erin replied meekly. Val took her hand and shook it lightly. Syn gave a small smile and kissed Erin's cheek. She tensed up and made a small gacking noise. Val let out a light chuckle.

"She sure is feisty Syn," She giggled.

"Yeah, especially since she runs away from us all the time," Matt spoke.

"You should put a leash on her, or tie her up so she won't run," The Rev suggested.

Erin felt her fear rise as The Rev and Matt let out cold sneers. Syn sensed her fear and held her close to him.

"Alright guys, cut down on that shit," He spoke, "She's already scared enough seeing your guys's ugly mugs."

"Well what about a familiar face?" A familiar voice said. Soon enough, Erin's face lit up as Zacky walked in with a beautiful broad at his side. He was wearing red eye shadow with his black suit and white tie. He smiled warmly at Erin and walked over to embrace her. She gave him a tight hug and kissed his cheek. Now she wasn't afraid anymore. Zacky would save her, if anything.

"How are you tonight Erin?" He asked.

"I'm fine, now that you're here," She replied. He smiled warmly and looked over at the blond haired girl he had brought with him. He brought her forward and Erin stared at her in awe. She had platinum blond hair and beautiful pale grey eyes.

"Erin, this is Fio, my mate," He spoke, "Fio, this is Erin, she's my sister."

"Not exactly Bats," Erin giggled.

"You might as well be," He replied.

"Uh huh, yeah, so this is fun and all, but I'm gonna go dance, peace!" The Rev called out as he stalked after two Latina looking vampire girls. Zacky looked at Fio and bowed a little as he asked her to dance. Fio curtsied and took his hand. Zacky leaned back a little and whispered in Erin's ear.

"Save me a dance, okay?"

Erin looked at him and nodded. And with that, he disappeared into the crowd of waltzing vampires. She looked around for Syn, but noticed that he wasn't anywhere to be found. She called out his name once or twice, but it was no use. Where the hell was he?
♠ ♠ ♠
It feels good updating my stuff.
Okay, now i'm off to update Angel Bites!
TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!

Black nail polish and black kittens go out to:
evencrayonslaughatme
Hell Gates
The_Used
Rude2Giggle
kycoolgirl

PEACE.
Skyler.