Please Be Mine

Chapter Four

Chapter 4

Kylie’s POV

“Can’t stop the rain from falling, I can’t stop my heart from cal-“. My phone rang. I slowly opened my eyes and reached for it on the coffee table. I looked at the caller ID. It was Lauren. I answered it.

“Hello”. I said

“hey”

“where are you?” I asked.

“I’m at home gathering all the concert things to come to your house to get ready together”. She replied.

“Oh”

“You fell asleep while watching TV so I left you. Hope it’s ok.”.

“yeh it’s ok. So what time are you coming?”.

“Around 5”

I looked at the clock and it was 4:30pm.

“yeh that’s fine. I’ll see you soon bye”

“bye” and I hung up.

I packed up the house a little bit and went upstairs to my room. I took a long hot shower and when I got out I dressed into some comfortable clothes just till Lauren came. I went online for a while then I heard a knock on the door from downstairs I’m guessing that’s Lauren. I opened it and invited her in. we went upstairs to start getting ready straight away because we know we’ll take ages. Lauren had brought the clothes that we bought from shopping the other day with her. She brought some black tight jeans with a grey tight singlet and a black long sleeve cardigan. I walked to my closet and pulled out some three quarter jeans and a Jonas Brother shirt. I lay them down on my bed and we started doing our hair and makeup. I helped Lauren straighten her hair and she helped me curl my hair. We both put on the usual makeup. Eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.

“OMJ where’s my favourite lip gloss?” Lauren screamed out in horror.

“How would I know”. I said laughing from the expression on her face.

“I’m sure I brang it with me”. She said.

We looked around the room from where we were standing then I looked at Lauren.

“What?”. She said.

“I found your lip gloss. It’s in your hand”. I said cracking up.

Lauren moved her hand with the lip gloss in it closer to the mirror and put it there.

“thanks’. She said.

“your welcome”. And we both laughed together.

First Lauren walked into the bathroom and changed into her clothes then I went in and changed into my clothes. When we both finished I found a purse that matched my clothes and stuffed all of my important things in there. I grabbed the tickets out of my draw and put them in my purse.

“Don’t you think we over egsadurated a little for a concert?” I asked Lauren looking nervous.

“No” she replied.

“ Don’t worry you look great. who are you trying to impress?”

“No one”

“yeh ok” she winked at me.

“ok I’ll drive” I said.

We walked out of my house and I locked the door behind me. We got into my car and drove off to the concert.

Joe’s POV

“Joe calm down”. Nick said to me.

All I can think about was seeing Kylie again.

Nick walked over to out steel mini fridge that we had backstage and grabbed a cold bottle of water. Kevin was warming up and I was out of mine and going crazy.

“Your on in 5 minutes”. A guy called out.

We got ready to go out onto the stage. First Kevin than Nick and then me.

The crowd went wild. There was whistling, screaming and a lot more things. First we sand year 3000 and then unfortunate souls. After we finished we went to meet and greet and then just went backstage to have a break for a while. We were all pretty exhausted. A security guard walked in.

“We’ve got 2 girls with backstage passes ” the guard said.

“ok”. Kevin said

Usually when people came backstage passes we just talk for a while.

For a second I thought that maybe it was Kylie and her friend Lauren.

But then I thought. “it couldn’t be”.

The 2 girls walked in with one girls head down and looking shy and the other one going crazy. I thought I recognised the one going crazy and I did it was Lauren. The shy one wads Kylie. She put her head up and smiled at me. I smiled back.

“I can’t believe it”. I thought.

Me and my brothers slowly walked up to Kylie and Lauren. I could tell Nick was checking Lauren out.

“Hey girls have we met before?”. Kevin asked.

“oh yeh you’re the ones who gave us these backstage passes and tickets . we were the winners of the competition.”. as she was saying that I saw Nick and Lauren walking away from the corner of my eye.

Kevin went back and sat on the couch.

“you look great”. I said to her looking her straight in the eyes.

“you don’t look too bad yourself” she said as she smiled. I could tell she was blushing. Her smile just makes my heart sing.

“Can’t stop my heart from calling you”. Her phone rang. She grabbed it out of her purse and it looked at it. She looked so cute .

“excuse me”. She said and walked away to answer it. I had a confused look on my face.

“well if she has our music as her ringtone that’s a good start isn’t it”. I thought to myself.

I slowly turned my eyes to face Lauren and Nick. It looked like they were getting along really well they were having a good time. I leaned on the wall waiting for Kylie to return from her phone call. There was something about her that made me feel so comfortable around her.

Kylie’s POV

“hello”. I said.

“hello, I’m Rachael from Popstar magazine. Congratulations you have just won the Jonas Brothers dating contest.”. the lady on the other line said.

“I can’t believe it”. I thought. My mouth dropped open. I was speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!?
please.
lots of love <3