Please Be Mine

Chapter Four

Chapter 5

Joe’s POV

For some reason Kylie was going crazy when I looked at her. She got off the phone and walked over to me.

“I’m back”. She said.

“you looked busy didn’t you?”. I asked.

“Oh yeh it was just my ummm…..my mum”. She said nodding her head.

“ok so where were we?”. I asked.

“I don’t know”. She said and we both laughed.

“It looks like Nick and Lauren are enjoying each others company”. She said.

“Oh yeh so tell me a bit about yourself”. I said

“Ok well I love you and your brothers; I’m a really big fan of your music and my favourite song if ‘Please be mine’”. She said.

“OMG she loves me that’s a good thing isn’t it?” I thought.

“That’s cool”. I said.

She was acting so weird and I knew there was something se wasn’t telling me.

“So did you enter our dating contest?” I asked hoping she did.

“No I was but then I decided not to”. She said still acting weird.

“Oh man when am I ever going to see her again after tonight? After tonight it all ends”. I thought.

“Ok well do you wan to hang out sometime this week or next week or the week after that?” I asked her and us both laughed.

“Oh sorry I’m busy this whole week and next week and the week after that”. She said.

“Doing what?” I asked.

“Stuff that doesn’t concern you”. She said with a small grin.

“Ok”. I said.

The security guard walked in. “ok girls times up say your goodbyes”. The guard said and walked out.

“It was nice to finally see you again”. I said extending my hand for her to shake.

She shook it. “Yeh it was nice seeing you too, bye guys.” she said.

“Bye”. Nick and Kevin said at the same time.

Lauren hugged Nick goodbye. They really didn’t want to leave each other. Kylie and Lauren started to walk out. I ran up to Kylie and grabbed her arm.

“Well can I at least have your number?” I asked hoping she’ll give me it.

“Well Ummmm…..no that’s for me to know and for you to find out.” she winked at me as a cheeky smiled crawled up onto her face.

I stood there looking confused as she walked out to leave. Our break was over and we had to go back out and sing. I wasn’t really in the mood anymore because now I have no way to get in contact with her ever again. She’s gone.

Kylie’s POV

He just stood there looking confused as we walked out.

We stayed for one more song but then we had to go. We were walking to our car.

“So how did you go with Joe?” She asked hitting my arm.

“Well it was good how about you with Nick it looked like you were having a great time.”

“Yeh we got to really know each other he’s so great. Who were you talking on the phone to before?” Lauren asked.

“OMG you wouldn’t guess what happened?” I said screaming.

“What OMG spill”. Lauren said looking really interested in what I was about to say.

“The phone call was from pop star magazine saying that I won the Jonas brothers contest”. I said screaming again.

“OMG, OMG, OMG, OH MY GOSH”. Lauren said screaming.

“When is it?” She asked.

“on the 23rd at 5”30pm and someone will be coming to pick me up at 5:00pm”. I said really excited.

We got into our car and drove home. I said goodbye to Lauren and she left. I went into my house. I went up to my bedroom I slowly fell asleep on my bed excited because I’m going to see Joe again and the funny thing is Joe has no idea that we’ll be facing each other again. Little does he know?
♠ ♠ ♠
Mind you this story is really old and my writing has improved alot. LOL
comments/subscribe!?