Status: Completed! Thank you all :D

The Words We Forget to Say

I'll tell you a secret;

I was sitting down with Caleb, Kyle, Marc, Kent and Austin.
I looked down at my untouched cup of coffee, it's temperature probably below zero by now, picked it up and that's when I saw him.

I watched unable to keep a smile back as Jack walked towards me, a huge smile playing on his lips.

Jack Barakat had been my best friend for a couple years now, I guess I owed it all to my brother, Caleb Turman.

If he wasn't in Forever the Sickest Kids, if he hadn't befriended All Time Low, and if he never took me on tour with him... well I never would of met Jack.

Jack was the kind of goofy guy that could always get a laugh out of you, brighten your mood, and just make you instantly love him.
Of course when situation demanded it, he could be serious and the best listener in the world, even though he gave crappy advice.

Even now as he walked towards me, I felt my mood shift for the better, my boredom disappearing immediately.

"Jess!" he yelled heartily.

I shot up almost knocking Caleb off his chair, as I ran towards Jack, taking him into a tight embrace.

"Jack!" I squealed., taking in the smell o f his light blue and brown flannel.
"How'd ya know I was here?"

" I didn't, " He laughed, " The guys and I were just walking around, getting a taste of the town when out of nowhere who else do I see but Jessica Turman sitting in a coffee shop."

"Oh!," I exclaimed ,"But that's great, I mean I thought I wasn't going to get to see you until Saturday and that's like what, two day away?"

" Yeah," he answered," we left Dallas early to it here the day before Warped but we ended up comin' a little earlier." he added with a wink.

"Well I'm glad you did," I said linking arms with him and leading him to the table where the rest of All Time Low were already gathered.

"We should definitely hang out before your next date."

He barely had time to reply " Yeah" as Kyle spun him around and shouted, " Hey Jack, my man!"

I glared at Kyle.
He was doing it again.

I could never exchange more then a few words with Jack before Kyle barged in with his loud self and ruined the little time me and Jack could spend together.

And he was pretty consistent about too.
If I didn't know any better, I'd of thought Kyle does that on purpose but hey... guys were guys.

//////

"Ha!" Jack yelled as he won another round of the arcade game, Pacman.

Jack in a hotel arcade room was the happiest person in the world.

" So I was thinking," Jack started.

" Yeah?"

"Well I was thinking that you could maybe...well uh... oh, never mind."

"No tell me!" I urged pulling him away from the arcade game.

"well, " he said looking a little annoyed that I had pulled him away from his game," ATL still needs a merch girl and I was wondering if you know...you..."

"Cam be the merch girl?" I finished or him.

"Yeah, mhm, that's it," he grinned rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aww, thanks Jack, I would totally love that."

" No problem," he said, " Nothing could be better then having my best friend as ATL's merch girl."

" Aww, Youre so sweet."
Right at that moment I saw a flash of unnaturally blonde hair at the entrance of the room and I scowled.

Kyle.

Of course he'd come here.

I feigned a smile at him and asked as politely as possible through clenched teeth, " well, hey there Kyle, what are you doing here?"

"Mmm, nothing really, just walking around," he replied shrugging past me and walking to Jack.

They did one of those complicated guy handshakes and started talking, completely ignoring me.

Great, Just great.

I swear if I ever caught Kyle alone, I would bite his head off.

I started tapping my foot impatiently, but no one seemed to notice so i just blurted loudly," Hey Jack I'm going to go to sleep now, it's pretty late.."

Jack stopped in mid sentence and turned to me , " Oh, okay. Goodnight Jess, see ya tomorrow."

He turned around and continued talking to Kyle.

what? Not even a hug?
Being ignored sucks.

"Kyle, " I called and blondie turned his head around slowly.
"Yeah?"

I sneered at him, " Caleb said breakfast's on you tomorrow."

I turned around before he could say another word and left.

On my way out I stole a glance back at them and Jack shot me a questioning look.

I shot my shoulders up and kept walking.

Not everyone could tolerate Kyle's childish games.

//////

" Ugh, hotel TVs suck." Caleb complained as he settled on watching a dull looking news channel.

"Yeah, " John agreed looking disgustedly at the TV, " I'm goin' to take a shower."

John got up and walked to the bathroom, towel in hand and closed the door behind him.

Once the shower started in the bathroom, Caleb turned to me and asked," So what did Jack say to you that had you all giddy when you came back here.'

Where was his dumb smirk? Oh, there it was.

I smiled despite him," Nothing really..." I droned," Just that now I'm officially ATL's merch girl!"

I did a brief jazz hands and beamed at Caleb expectantly.
The smile disappeared from my face.

I could see it in his eyes, he was angry.

"What?" he asked, fairly calm.
I just hoped he held this composure.

" I'm All Time Lows merch girl?" i smiled nervously.

" You're joking right?"

"...No?"

" Jessica I am going to fucking murder you. Warped tour is in two day and you ditch us?"

"Huh?" I questioned.
Ditch them? I would be right here, so what the hell was he talking about?

"You idiot. Have you completely forgotten that you already agreed to be FTSK's merch girl?"

Shit.

***Jack's POV***

I watched the nasty scene as Jessica a sneered at Kyle one last time and left.

When she looked back I shot her a " what's your deal?" look, which she just shrugged off and kept walking.

Jesus.

" What's up with her?" Kyle muttered mostly to himself, echoing my thoughts.

" I have no clue, but Ill ask her tomorrow."

He looked up and have gave me smile, sadness lurking in his eyes.

" Please, I really want to know why she acts that way when I'm around."

"Sure thing, buddy. But hey, you never know, maybe she's just playing hard to get because she likes you."

Kyle's eyes brightened up, " Really, do you think that?"

I raised an eyebrow, " Well maybe... why do you like her?"

"Yeah," he grinned and then frowned," But apparently she doesn't like me."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfiction that I have EVER written so sorry if it's bad or a little sloppy.
So obviously there's going to be some Kyle drama in the next chapter :D
Please comment if you want me to continue.
I have 23 readers but only 1 suscriber?
If you like my story, then suscribe!
<3

title credit:: Watch Me Make You Hate Me by A Heartwell Ending