Status: Completed! Thank you all :D

The Words We Forget to Say

Do you love me;

"Jessica, hurry up or we're leaving without you!"
I clicked my toungue as Caleb threatened to leave, and hurried to slip on a light blue v-neck and matching flip flops.
I exited the hotel room, locking the door behind me.

I checked myself quicky in the hotel bathroom mirror and ran outside to meet the rest of the guys.

"Finally!" Jonathan yelled dramatically.

"Well, I actually care about what I look like," I said eying his pajama pants which had the Coors Light Beer logo adorning it.

"Yeah, well.. I'm rockin these pj's," he grinned and linked arms with me.

Jonathan was such a sweetheart, he could always make me smile.

I mean after last night, what with Caleb flipping out on me and everything, I'd be in the bitchiest mood if not for Jonathan.

Caleb still hadn't mentioned to the other guys about me agreeing to be All Time Low's merch girl.
Though, knowing how close Warped was, he'd bring it up sooner or later.

-----

The walk to Dennys was really short, considering that it was only two buildings next door to the Sheraton hotel we were staying at.

Once we entered Dennys, abundant aromas of cinnamon rolls, pancakes , and hash browns wafted towards me, making me smile in delight.

"Oh, it smells good!" Austin remarked, bring led by a young blonde waitress to our table.

I took my seat next to Jonathan, Caleb seating himself to my left.

I looked up to see who was sitting across from me and found Kyle staring at me.

He quicky averted his eyes and pretended to look at the menu.

I smirked, what a loser.

Then I frowned when I realized something.
I had just caught him STARING at me.

What the hell did he find so interesting about me that he had to gawk?

I patted the top of my head gently to make sure there were no static hairs standing on end.

As different conversations wentbon around me, I discreetly checked myself for any embarrasing flaws that would make people stare, like armpit stains.

"Okay guys, screw-up Jessica has some news for you guys," Caleb said loudly, interupting my search.

I looked up, narrowed my eyes at him and started," I am NOT screw-- Oh," I realized what be was talking about and sighed," Oh yeah, I did screw up."

"Ah, geezus!" Jonathan complained," Hurricane Jessica strikes again, whats the damage this time?"

I made a pouty face at him and punched him gently on the arm,"
Shut up!"

"Yeah guys, seriously, let her talk," Caleb's tone was cutting, making me flinch.

Everybody looked at me expectantly and I sighed," Look guys, believe me, I am sooo sorry but you know how I mess up sometimes--"

I was cut off by Caleb muttering," Sometimes?"

I glared at him and continued," Anyhow, last night when I was talking to Jack," I tried to ignore Kyle's eyes drilling into me," Well he offered me a position as ATL's merch girl and I ... Agreed to it."

I bit my lip and looked at the guys, waiting for their reactions that I know would come.

"What?!" they all said in unison.

"Jessica, what are we going to do with you?" Kent moaned, burying his face in his hands.

Surprisingly, besides Caleb, Kyle was the only one who didn't seem taken aback.
Blondie must of eavesdropped on me last night, I thought sourly.

I'm surprised he didn't tell Marc, who he was rooming with.

"Seriously,Jess." Kents voice seemed slightly annoyed," You can't ditch us..."

I turned to the sound of Kyles voice," Yeah we need you."
Did I just detect some sincerity in his voice?
Well, it didn't matter, I still had the urge to tell him to shut up and go somewhere.

I hadn't realized I had spaced out until Caleb's stern voice broke me from my trance," So what are you going to do about all this, Jess?"

I rubbed the bridge of my nose and contemplated a solution.
I had nothing.

I sighed," Look guys, I really don't kn--"
Then the idea hit me.
My frown stretched into a smile," I got it!"

"What is it?" Jonathan asked, sounding hopeful.

" Okay so how about I take turns being ATL's and FTSK's merch girl?"

" Well that's just fine," Jonathan commented," But you can't do that without leaving one of merch personless."
He smiled at his new word.

"No you won't!" I beamed," I can get David Blaise to run the booth when I can't."

"David?" Caleb asked," You mean that from This Providence that walks funny and always used to hit on you?"

"He does NOT walk funny," I giggled, knowing it was true.
"But yeah, that's the guy."

Caleb looked confused," But aren't they playing at Warped too?"

"Yeah but they're basically the last ones to play, so by then the tent would be all packed up."

"Well..,"Caleb began, "Thats actually not bad idea little sister, but will he be willing to do it?"

" Well, like you said, he always used to flirt with me, so I'm sure I can convince him. otherwise, I'm 99.9 percent sure he'll accept."

"Well then," Jonathan boomed, " THE CASE IS CLOSED!"

At that moment someone cleared their throat loudly and we all looked up to see the waitress waiting," Are y'all ready to order?"

///////

Everybody was about done with their breakfast.
I was actually pretty happy too, until Kyle spoke.
""Well guys, I'm going to go meet jack, I promised to meet him in ten minutes."

I felt the anger boiling under my skin.

No, this CANT be happening.
I was supposed to spend the day with Jack, not, ugh, KYLE.

I can't take this anymore.

I shot up, knocking over my chair and storming out, ignoring the stares that were directed at me.

I hated Kyle Burns guts.

Just as I was thinking about how my I despised him, a voice called out my name.

And of course it was Kyle.

He spun me around, placing his hands on my shoulders.

" Dont fucking touch me, Kyle."

"Okay," he said, slowly removing his hands, " But please listen to me."

I crossed my arms and glared at him, waiting.

Once he was positive I wouldn't leave he spoke," Jessica, I don't know why you hate me so much! I never did anything to you."

" Ha!" I scoffed, " Yeah, except always ruin what ever time me and jack spend together, hell, he's my BEST FRIEND, can't you leave us alone!?"

He looked astounded.
"Really? Is that what you think I'm doing Jess? Ruining your friendship? I would never do that. I'm just trying to spend more time with you!"

I glowered at him," Now why would you do that Kyle? For all I know you're there to spend time with Jack, NOT ME."

"No, you've got it all wrong," he pleaded.

I shook my head angrily," IVE GOT IT WRONG?! Please!"
"FUCK YOU KYLE."

At that I stormed off in search of Jack.

///////

" You did what?!" Jack questioned.

" You heard me," I replied," I told Kyle to fuck off, I mean he deserved it."

" No Jess, why? He doesn't deserve that? Of all people Jess!"

" jack, he was trying to get us to spend less time together. Of course he deserved every word I've said to him."

Jack shook his head, " No Jess,he doesn't do it because he wants to ruin our friendship. He does it because," his eyes softened, " because he loves you."

"I really do," said a voice behind me.

I turned around and stood face to face with who else but Kyle Burns.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!
I actually really liked this chapter! :)
I love Kyle lol

So if you like the story so far, then suscribe and comment!
It all depends if I get comments on whether I'll be making another chapter so get to it!
<3