Stopping Time

Changing skies

5 months later

December was a prime but only by a month. I got to take her home two long weeks after she was born. Rainy was almost more excited than me.

"You are just so adorable!" She cooed to December in the back seat on our way home from picking her up at the hospital.

"Yes you are! You are just the most adorable little baby in the whole wide world!"

"Rain?" I asked giving her a weird look.

"What?!" She exclaimed looking innocent.

"Oh come on! You know you do it too!" She said tickling December. A huge grin spread across my face when I heard my daughter giggle.

"Alright fine I do but still you've been doing it for 20 minutes straight." I pointed out.

"I can't help it! I mean look at her!" She defended. I smiled shaking my head at her.

"Can I hold her and feed her and play with her and put her to sleep when we get home?!" She asked hopefully.

"Alright but be careful." I sighed.

"Yay!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes laughing.

I pulled into our small apartment building parking lot. I carefully removed December from her car seat and cradled her against my shoulder carrying her to our home. This is my life now.

Zacky's point of view.

Matt called all the guys over to his house at the ass crack of fucking dawn. Now were just sitting here waiting for the girls to get here. Leana was already here with Alex in her lap. Jimmy was making faces at him. Syn was pretty much dead on the floor. Johnny was strumming on his bass. M was pacing. And I was just sitting here glaring at the floor.

It's been 8 months since Kate killed herself and our unborn child. I look at Jim and Lee and how happy they are and wish I wasn't such a dumb ass. Matt was crushed that Rainy was gone. We moped around the house for weeks. Still do.

"Matt man if you do not stop pacing I will seriously punch you in the fucking face." I hissed.

"Sorry man." He sighed sitting down.

Val rushed through the door with Michelle and Lacey and some other girl on her heels.

"I am the best manger ever!" She exclaimed.

"What did you do this time?" Matt asked giving her a kiss.

"I got you guys on Van's Warped Tour bitches!" She yelled.

It was silent for a few seconds before everyone erupted into cheers and partied. I even started talking to the other girl. She said her name was Gena. She seems nice enough. She could take my mind off of Kate.

No point of view

Three years passed and the guys of Avenged Sevenfold were as famous as ever. Kate Rainy and December are living happy lives in their apartment in Las Vegas. As for Kate and Zacky. Kate hasn't fund anyone else. Zacky started dating Gena and thinks he's finally in love again. Kate never ran into any of the guys or girls even tough they had many shows in Vegas none of them happened to come into the store she works at. December is a perfect mixture of Zacky ad Kate. Se has Kate's pale skin and black hair. She has Zacky's eyes and personality.

Rainy is now 16 and still hasn't shared her past with her sister. She is December's favorite babysitter and spoils the hell out of her.

Jimmy and Leana got married and live happily as a family with their son Alex when Jimmy isn't touring.

Matt and Val are engaged. Lacey and Johnny are stronger than ever in their relationship.

Gena and Zacky are happy and strong. Gena is a very nice girl and loves Zacky with all of her heart.

Even tough neither one of them will admit it. Kate and Zacky have pieces of their hearts missing that belong to each other.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
The end! The sequel will be up either later today or tomorrow.

Comment!