I Don't Belong Here, We Gotta Move On Dear

Kapitel Acht

"AAAHHHH!!! GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME!!" Alin's freaked out screams scared me awake.

I jolted, trying to sit upright when I felt something restricting my movement. Scared out of my mind after Alin screaming, I froze and turned around slowly finding an arm wrapped around my waist. I followed it to see it was connected to a shoulder, and that shoulder was connected to a body, and that body had a face. Dracul. Okay, I'm fine n-- What the hell is he doing here?! Squirming, I wiggled out of his arms and off the bed. How the hell didn't he wake up...? Alin was squeaking something to me and I couldn't understand her.

"Bridget ... ce naiba se ating de mine?" She asked quietly in Romanian, her eyes widened almost comically. I would have laughed but I didn't want to wake anyone else in the house up.

"What's going on?! WHO'S DYING?!" Johnny yelled, rushing in with a bat in his hand, poised to fight anything off. Zack ran after him, yelling at Johnny to give his bat back.

"Nobody's dying, Adrian just freaked Alin out. It's fine. Go back to bed." I shooed them away.

"It's two in the afternoon."

"Seriously?"

Zack nodded, snatching his bat back and swatted Johnny upside the head with it.

"Damn..."

"Yeah, breakfast has already come and passed. You missed THE best pancakes ever, by the way."

"Aw, dammit..." I huffed, grabbing Adrian's arm and throwing it off a newly relieved Alin who quickly scrambled off and hid behind me. "I want another tattoo..."

"That was random..." Brian stated when he passed the room.

"A piercing would be cool too," I added, nodding. "Yeah! Alin, we should go and get tattoos!"

She stared at me, flabberghasted. "No way!!"

"Why not?"

"Tattoos hurt!"

"How would you know? You never got one...."

"They do kinda hurt...." Brian shrugged. I shot him a glare when Alin started freaking out. "What?"

"Come on, pleeeeasse!" I whined, using puppy eyes.

"Nooooo!!!!"

----
BRIAN

"I so hate you," Alin grumbled, glaring at her. "I have no clue how you got me to go, but you did! And now I hate you."

"You loooove me," Bridget cooed, pinching her cheek. We were at L.A. Ink, Kat Von D's place, going to get their tattoos. Bridget already had her's drawn up, she just needed to get it inked.

You know, it's funny how I just now noticed the tattoos she's got and they're so... out there, yet a few held signifigance. Take the knife tattoo with a rose wrapped around it on the inside of her left wrist, that's where her mother basically sliced it open and burned it. The zipper heart on her chest was for the fact that she was so closed in at first, but thanks to me (her words) she opened up more and allowed people to see what was in her heart. Another one was on her shoulder and it covered up the actual scar there from where her mom (again) sliced her shoulder open. She said the one on her neck was something she got bored one day and drew up, thought it was cool, now it's inked on her neck.

Bridget wouldn't show anyone other than Kat the tattoo she came up with and decided she was going to get on her leg. Alin's tattoos she wanted were pretty simple, one was going to be a tramp stamp, basically, it was a tribal cross that was going to be on her spine but closer to the base, the other was going to be the word "dream" on her wrist.

"Hey, I think it's pretty obvious we're here to get inked, but we wanted piercings too. Anyone available?" Bridget asked the guy behind the front desk.

"Who's 'we', exactly?" He questioned, Bridget pointed to Alin. "What do you want?"

"I want snakebites and corset piercings on my arms, and a new tat on my leg. She wants her navel pierced and these two." Bridget unfolded a couple of papers she got from her pocket and showed it to the man. "I'll show whoever's doing my tattoo what I want."

He nodded and waved someone over. It was Kat Von D and some other dude with her. The guy told them the order. "You wanna watch?" He asked me, I shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" I was their chauffer for the day seeing as how neither of them had a car just yet. All three of us were ushered into the back and Kat got started on Bridget while the guy worked on Alin.

It seemed like we were there for hours I was so bored. Funnily enough, Bridget was done first and showed off her new piercings, grinning slightly with her new snakebites. "They taste funny," were the first words she spoke. Nothing about them hurting like Zack did. "How long will these stay sore?" She addressed Kat, rubbing the underside of her arms.

"A while." She laughed, smirking. "Most people would be like your little friend over there with the corset piercings you got." Kat pointed to Alin who was squirming and whimpering, cringing too. It was kind of funny.

Bridget just smiled back and didn't say anything. "Look!" She gasped, turning her leg around a bit so I could see the new weird tattoo of a guy cutting open her calf and the red blood splatter all over the flesh there. Weird, but still pretty damn cool. This girl was truly an artist.

"That's pretty awesome..." I told her wtih a smile.

Bridget nodded and turned her attention to Alin, promptly laughing her ass off. "For a goth chick, you really hate needles, don't you?" She teased, laughing some more when Alin flipped her off. "Aw, honey, not in public! I know how much you hate that," Bridget reprimanded playfully, smiling cheekily.

Alin rolled her eyes and jumped up in relief when her artist finished the wrist tattoo. "God that is so fucking painful!" She whined, rubbing her bandaged wrist. Bridget slapped her other wrist, getting her to stop.

"Thanks, Kat!" Bridget chirped, giving her a quick hug before going off to pay for all of it. "I'll be coming back as soon as I get another design." She chuckled, waving before leaving. We got in the car, Alin complaining the whole way back home about how she hated needles and was 'never' going to get another tattoo for the life of her.

--

"Look what I got!" Bridget exclaimed as soon as we stepped foot in the house. She showed off her tattoos to everyone excitedly, then took a seat on Dracul's lap.

I fought back a glare andcalmly took a seat on the couch, Reilly immediately climbed onto my lap when I did, bringing a smile to my lips. Val was right, we did have some pretty damn good-looking kids if I do say so myself. Reilly looked up at me, smiling brightly and I ruffled her hair. Shawn sat next to Dracul and Bridget, resting his head on her arm and traced the insides of the ribbons on her arm. "Those are so cool..." He breathed in awe. "When can I get one?"

Bridget and I both laughed. "When you're 16, sugar," she answered, kissing his cheek.

"Aww..." He pouted but continued playing carefully with her new tattoos.

My kids were going to be the coolest, I could tell that now.
♠ ♠ ♠
what's this?
an UPDATE?!?!
insanity!!!!! :O

Comments get chapters faster, ya know. I got, like, none (or two) the last time =/
none too happy 'bout that, I must say