This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Living hell

Everything was perfect in California, yeah, was. That was before my 17 year old sister Alexis came along. She made sure my life was living hell. She was what people like me would call “Preppy Little Slutty Bitches”. People like her would call me “Lowlife Emo’s”. She pretty much ruined my life… To the maximum. You see, anyone who isn’t into Britney Spears, tiny mini skirts and tops that made the guys jizz in their pants. I’m the exact opposite. I’m into Screamo bands, skinny jeans and band T-shirts. And My Name Is Shay, I’m 19. My Life Sucks.

My Mother, well, she’s a complete bitch. My Father, an utter dickhead. I don’t even think they care much about me, they treat me like trash. I am a disappointment to the family, they wish I was more like Alexis, but they all know that will never happen. Everything is always Alexis, Alexis, Alexis.

I sit in my room all day, listening to my I-Pod. The only time I really go out is when my best friend Jake drags me out of the house. He was really my only friend, he stuck with me even when I was really depressed.
“Shaaaaay!” Jake Yelled as he ran into my room and jumped on my bed which I was sleeping on.
He’s so hyper it’s not funny, well actually it’s really funny. He makes up for my boringness I guess. I groaned and rolled back over.
“Let me sleep!”
“Nope. You promised we would hang out today. And it’s midday, you should be getting up anyways.” He started jumping on the bed.
I groaned again but got up. He tackled me in a hug and I went to get ready.

I got out of the bathroom from doing my makeup to find Jake trying on my skinny jeans. I gave him a weird look but he turned around and said, “I have a surprise for you!”
I smiled, Jakes surprises were always the best. Unlike my parents whose surprises were Alexi’s job or something.
“What is it? Tell me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
1st Chapter of my FIRST story!
This is pretty boring but i had to get it out.
Also, sorry for the "Jizz in my pants", i was listening to the song and i couldn't think of anything to say :)

Comments Please!
They make me happy :D