This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Are You Serious?

Jake just looked at me with a giant grin on his face. He dragged me over so we were sitting on my bed. I gave him a funny look. He kept smiling at me and pulled out something from behind his back. It looked like he had wrapped a piece of paper in wrapping paper or something. I laughed and started to open it.

5

4

3

2

1


“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh My God. Oh My God… Yay!” I ran around the house screaming.

Jake gave me a ticket. But not just any ticket, a concert ticket. But not just any concert ticket, but and ESCAPE THE FATE concert! I ran up and hugged Him.

“Thank-You so so so so so so so much.”

“You know I’ll do anything for you.” I smiled at him.

Where did I ever get a friend like him?

“Come on! We have to get ready.”

“Cant we just wait a little bit? The concert not until December, and its September. That’s 5 months away.” I smiled at his sillyness.

“Of course not silly billy. We have to get ready. And its actually 3 months away, not 5. You never have been to good at math.”

“Hey! I was to good at math,” I gave him a knowing look. “Fine. I sucked big hairy balls, it’s not my fault I’m not smart.”

“Come on, we have some shopping to do.” Jake groaned at the word ‘shopping’. I may not be a plastic cheerleader like my sister, but I still enjoy a little shopping.

“Mum. I’m going to the shops with Jake.” I didn’t get a reply so I looked around the corner. She was talking to Alexis about some model search or something. I groaned at them and grabbed Jake and dragged him out to his car. A crappy little Ford Focus. Bit I never dare to tell him that, I might get my head chopped off, he’s so in love with that car. Its creepy.

“I have to leave at 4 ‘cos I have some family get together or something”

“Oh that’s OK, I’ll just stay and get someone else to take me home.”

We arrived at the local shopping centre, they were pretty small but had heaps of good shops. We got out of the car and I ran straight inside to Hot Topic. I went to the band tee’s and immediately started looking for an Escape the Fate one. I already had 3, but I needed another to wear to the concert. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jake looking through the girls skinny jeans.

“You know they’re girls jeans don’t you?” I asked him

“Yup”

“Why buy new ones when you could just wear mine?” I said sarcastically.
“Shay! That is the best idea ever. I’m going to do that!”

I groaned and kept looking at the t-shirts until I found one I didn’t have. By the time I was done, I had, a Escape the Fate shirt, red and black skinnys, a necklace with a Diamond on it and some earings. Jake didn’t get anything as he claimed he could just wear my stuff. Good luck to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
And if your going to Subscribe or Read, please comment. It nly takes a minute

http://www.mibba.com/story/_11678/Meetings-With-a-Jailbird/chapter-19/1/
plz read this Ronnie story, its really good and it's on haitus... HELP GET IT OFF :D