How She Became His Everything

Everyone Will Have His Day

"What drug deal, Mikey? What are you talking about?" Lynn said trying to confused him.

"Wait, didn't Gerard just say something about a drug deal he got himself into?" Mikey then asked.

"You must have been dreaming, we haven't even said hello to each other yet," Lynn tried to lie her way out.

"I did watch a movie where everybody was high right before I went to sleep yesterday," Mikey said, falling for the trap.

"Then that must be it," Lynn concluded. "You watch the movie then you have dreams about it, completely normal," she explained. "But hey, It's still too early so if you want to you can go back to sleep," she then added.

"Yeah..." Mikey sighed giving up. "I will," he added with sleepy eyes as he turned his back to face the wall and fell asleep again.

Gerard and Lynn went to the living room to start working on their case.
A couple of hours passed, and Lynn was still busy typing on her laptop and Gerard going through papers, until he heard the typing stop.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"No, we're done!" She smiled.

"What about the stuff we were about to sell to get the first 50%?" He asked trying to get more informed.

"I put them for sale online the other day, and now they're all sold, so we're done!" She exclaimed, smiling again.

"Just like that?" He sounded surprised.

"Yeah, I'm starting to like my job," her smile grew wider.

"Ok, so now all we need to do is transfer it all to Eliza's account, right?" He asked sitting back, looking at her laptop, trying to figure out what it showed.

"Done," she replied.

"You're GOOD! come here!" He said hugging her! "Thank you so much! You are my angel!" He unconcsciously added making her stare for a while.

"I have to go pack some of my stuff now," she broke the hug. "And get things set, I also need to talk to Brian first," she went on talking.

"No, you don't have to go, everything's ok now!" Gerard seemed to mind her leaving now.

"What happened yesterday isn't so easy on me, I need to breathe, you know?" She hoped he'd understand.

"You'll be back, right?" He said lighting a cigarette then blowing the smoke out.

"As long as..." she paused to take that cigarette away to then add: "you promise not to smoke again!"

"Fair enough," he replied looking a little annoyed at first. "I'll stop. Since you seem to replace its role of making me feel better," he added.

She smiled as she put it off and said, "You turned out to be the Gerard I always thought you would be," then left him in the living room to go get ready.

As she was setting things up and making her phonecalls in the other room, Gerard's phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Well well well, nicely done! I got it all," Eliza was on the other line.

"Right, now leave us alone!" Gerard replied.

"There is something you missed though," Eliza pointed out.

"What?"

"Remember, I said you'll regret ever insulting me?" She said evilly.

"What?" Gerard paused, then added: "What the fuck are you talking about?"
Unfortunately for him, he didn't get the answer to his question as she had already hung up.
"What in hell could she be up to now?" He mumbled to himself.

"Were you talking to someone?" Lynn asked coming back in from the bedroom.

"What? oh, no," Gerard replied looking quite pale and worried.

"Are you ok?" She then asked looking at him closely.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Are you sure?" She couldn't quite believe it.

"Trust me, I'm ok," he replied. Gerard just didn't want to get her to worry again, he didn't want to ruin her day. Besides, Eliza got her money back, there's nothing she can do anymore, he thought to himself.

"Ok, I'm all set now, I bought my ticket and Brian agreed to give me the day off," Lynn then announced.

"When is your flight?" He asked.

Lynn looked at her watch, took a couple of seconds to think then said, "Oh, I should be on my way to the airport like now."

"Ok, come on, I'll drive you there," he added grabbing his keys from the counter.

"It's ok," she replied lifting up a small bag she was taking with her. "Brian had a limo wait for me outside," she added.

"Can I please take you there?" He insisted.

"Ok... Sure Gee," she said smiling at how he was trying to be polite in a cute kind of way. "As long as I get there," she added as he held her bag for her and went on their way.

As they got outside the hotel, Lynn looked around, fans and paparazzis were waiting. Gerard covered her wrapping his arm around her as they walked behind the bodyguards who were keeping some raging fans away. Passing through the crowd, she could hear questions and exclamations from reporters longing for My Chemical Romance info, she heard one say: "Is she your new girlfriend Gerard?" And another wondering: "We heard you were in a car crash is it true?" Fans were screaming phrases out for him as "I want to be your girlfriend Gee!" and "GERARD WAY I love you!" It was all so noisy and overfilled with people, she was happy she was able to simply make it to the car.

On the way to the airport, Gerard was kind of quiet, thinking of Eliza's phonecall, he wasn't really afraid of her nor her gang, he was just worried about Lynn's safety, he promised himself that he won't let anything happen to her again, and he wasn't planning on braking that promise, he couldn't let her down, he thought to himself turning to look at her; she was looking out, hand outside the window trying to feel the wind.

"Hey, write me down your number please," he said.

She turned to him getting her hand inside then said, "What?"

"Write down your cellphone number so I could reach you while you're there," he repeated.
She got a paper and a pencil out of her handbag and wrote it.

"I'm only going to be away for one day though," she added.

"I know," He replied making her smile at how he wanted to stay in touch with her even if it was a matter of one day away.

When they finally arrived to the airport, Lynn got her bag as Gerard walked her in. She gave him a hug, happy with the level of friendship she got to with him.

"Have fun, ok?" He said looking at her smiling.

"I will," she smiled back, not helping but think of how cute he looked. "And don't you dare to smoke while I'm away!" She then exclaimed jokingly.

"I won't, promise," he assured her.

She sighed, took one last look at him and went on her way.