‹ Prequel: Exposed In Lights

The Laws of Man and Nature

Interlude: It's Perez

OMG!!! WTF!!?!!?!

WTF?!!!!!!

It has been confirmed that Julia Beckham-Jonas is missing, it is strongly believed to be a kidnapping. The LAPD gave out this statement;

“A young girl, aged 21 years is believed to have been kidnapped at 11:32am. She was last seen at a diner in New York with her husband, child and a body guard. The reported girl went into the bathroom of the diner and never came back out. If anyone has any information as to her whereabouts please contact your nearest police station. No further comment.”

We’re so scared! We’re shaking!!!

Our thoughts are with the family.

No new leads…

Image

Joe Jonas enters that LAPD offices to see his brother, Nick, who hasn’t left!

With the recent case of Nick Jonas’s wife, Julia Beckham-Jonas, disappearing he has yet to leave the offices. Family members are said to be taking care of their three month old daughter Lily during this difficult time.

Police report that ”no new leads have been found in the case of missing person Julia Jonas.”

We hope they get somewhere, and fast.

Jonai and Lily leave station

Image

Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas attempted to sneak out of the LAPD offices with baby Lily and almost made it to the car before a sneaky pap took a picture over a large fence. Lily is propped on Kevin’s left hip, hidden to the cameras.

An inside source, close to the family has revealed; "The only time Nick is happy is when Lily is there, she is the only thing keeping him sane and hopeful that soon Julia will return to their lives. His family and hers are all concerned and many of their A-List friends are pumping the money in to help."

Stay strong Nick. <3

YOU’RE FIRED!

Image

Nick and his brothers are spotted entering the LAPD offices, very angry and tired looking.

We now know that there is a camera on Julia Jonas! She has definitely been captivated by two men and is being held in a small basement like room.

Sadly, a policeman working on the case print screened the live feed of Julia cam and sold it. It has now been confiscated and Nick Jonas had ordered the firing of him. Perez will not be posting the picture out of respect, this is a hard time for the Jonas family.

We’re thinking of you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am half way through the next update. Thanks for your patience.