Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

Beast and the Harlot

---Zacky's POV---

Right now I was in study hall with just the guys and a bunch of other students that wouldn't stop looking at us. Three girls were currently trying to get eachother to talk to us and possibly sit down with us.

"Oh my gosh come on Crissy! Just go up to the cutest one and ask if we could sit with them!" One of them whispered pretty loudly, making some people turn heads; but it was more like a loud debate for me and the guys.

"Fine." The girl huffed. I heard her get out of her seat and make her way towards me and the guys. Matt sighed and had an annoyed look. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see the girl smile. "Yeah, hi, I was wondering if me and my friends could sit with you guys." She asked. I just turned around and continued doodling. She kept asking, but I just continued to ignore her. She gave up and walked back to her friends obviously annoyed and pissed off.

"Well that was delightful." Brian said being sarcastic.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"What's with you Vengeance? Obviously something about Raven." Matt asked.

"Sometimes, I hate that we can read eachother's minds." I sighed.

"Too bad we were born vampires. Why what are you worrying about?" Brian asked.

"If she really is my mate..." I mumbled again.

"Dude, there's only one way to find out." He said.

"No! I just met her! She can't know what we actually are and I am not biting her wrist just yet!" I whispered pretty loudly, but only our group could hear.

"Okay then, but if her blood practically sings out to you then i'm pretty sure that she could be your mate." Brian said.

"Maybe Val and Nat can probably ask her questions about things." Matt said.

"Possibly." I sighed.

---After Class---

"Zacky!" I heard someone yell, I knew who it was I could smell her amazing blood.

"Hey Raven." I said while turning to face her.

"We have music now right?" She asked.

"Yup, so how was dance." I asked her.

"Pretty brutal, and now I have to buy a few pairs of something I really don't wanna wear." She said.

"And what would that be?" I asked while smirking.

"Fucking spandex shorts!" She said, I stared at the ground wide eyed and started coughing.

"Zach, are you okay?" She asked.

"Huh? Yeah. Anyway, so what about spandex shorts?" I asked.

"I have to buy those 'cause they won't let me wear basketball shorts, but I don't really wanna talk about it anymore."

"Haha well okay then, here's the music room." I said.

"Wow, seems cool." She said.

"Yeah, this is the best class ever..., well besides study hall...sometimes."

"Haha well, can't wait for class to start." Was her last sentence before the bell rung.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Sorry for not updating in a long time!
And sorry it's short....
Here's a Christmas Present!
Hope you like the update!

Merry Christmas && Happy Holidays!!! <3 <3

Comment & Subscribe

Title Credit - Beast and the Harlot: Avenged Sevenfold