Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

Zacky Boy

“Geez! Finally Vengeance! What were you doing sucking her blood?” Matt asked.

“No we were having a nice conversation. I’m sorry for holding you guys up, but let’s go I’m fucking starving. I’ll tell you guys more on the way.” I said.

“Okay, so where to this time?” Brian asked.

“Beach?” Jimmy suggested.

“Yeah, that sounds good. Bunch of kids with their bonfires and drunken asses.” Matt said.

“Alright, let’s get a move on!” Johnny yelled.

We all teleported errr… should I say ran so fast that you couldn’t see us ‘cause we have the power of being ten times faster than a normal human being. You see, we vampires are nothing like what you see in the movies; me and the guys were born vampires, our fathers were vampires and changed our mothers. Apparently for our generation, which is me, Matt, Jimmy, Brian, and Johnny; we only age up to 26 years old, but still grow in the inside, but once we change a mate they will grow up to be 24 years old because of their generation. So basically we're not even full grown yet... kinda sad but oh well. I know it’s confusing, but that’s how our life is. Okay, now where was I… oh yeah, ok so we ran to the beach, there were two bonfires and twelve people partying it up. They seemed drunk enough so all of us attacked them at the same time. We each had two bodies to feed on.

“So where should we hide these bodies?” Val asked.

“Uh… I think we should bring them to the mountains, it’s only gonna take us fifteen minutes anyways.” I suggested.

“Alright, let’s do it.” We all nodded and followed Matt.

It was about 11:15 pm when we got home, but we barely needed any sleep so it’s all good.

“So Zacky you wanna tell us what ya did at Ray’s house for like an hour and a half?” Val asked with a grin.

“Just talking and watching TV.” I replied while stretching.

“About what?” Nat asked

“Interests, random stuff. And we almost have the exact same interest.”

“Sounds like the perfect girl for you.” Brian said.

“But it’s already a sure possibility that she could be his mate.” Matt butted in.

“We all know that, but Zacky boy here can’t accept that ‘cause he doesn’t think Raven shares the same feelings for him.” Jimmy said.

“Well I just met her that’s why?”

“Sooo? That doesn’t mean she can’t be your mate. If you feel this way then it’s obvious she’s your mate!” Johnny said well... more like yelled.

“You’ve got a point there Johnny.” I said.

“Dude just get to know her more. That’s all I’ve gotta say.” Brian said.

“Well, I’m picking her up tomorrow so she doesn’t have to walk to school.” I said while scratching my head.

“That’s a good start, you guys will get a chance to talk more.” Val added.

“Yeah.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler, sorry it's short.

Comment & Subscribe
Comments make me happy
and updates become faster :)