Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

Avenged Sevenfold

The guys have gotten two songs down, and I thought they were fucking amazing. They played the first song they had written, which was We Come out at Night, and seriously I thought it was an amazing song. Their next goals were to still make a few more songs and think of a band name. We were still in the basement talking about names. The container of cookies was empty thanks to the two Cookie Monsters.

“So… anything?” Val asked.

“Nope.” The guys replied in unison.

Matt was looking through a Bible while the rest of they guys were writing stuff down or looking through books and magazines… except for Johnny he was trying to stay awake.

“You girls think of or find anything?” Matt asked while flipping a page.

“No, sorry.” We replied back.

“Damn, this is so fucking difficult!” Zacky said obviously frustrated while crumpling the paper and throwing it behind him.

“Hey! You just aimed that right at my head!” Johnny said.

“Well… I think you deserved it, you’re the only one not helping.” Jimmy said while looking through a book.

“Fine… hand me a magazine.” He sighed.

Jimmy chucked a magazine at his way and he caught it. He looked through a few pages and highlighted some stuff. We continued looking thinking and looking. Pantera was the only thing heard, since we were so concentrated. But about five minutes later you could hear someone snoring. We all looked at Johnny; he was lying down on the couch with the magazine covering his face.

“Of course…” Brian sighed.

“Hey Raven, hand me that sharpie please?” Zacky asked me.

“Sure.” I said while tossing it to him.

Zacky caught it and stood up. He took the cap off and walked over to Johnny. Matt grabbed the magazine from Johnny’s face and went back to looking for band names. Zacky started drawing on Johnny’s face, but he woke up and ran to a mirror.

“Baker I’m gonna kill you!”

“Whatever.” Zacky said while walking back to where he sat.
“I hate that I never intimidate you guys.” Johnny huffed while heading up the stairs.

“It’s ‘cause we’ve been tormenting you since you were like ten.” Matt said.

“I HEARD THAT!” Johnny yelled.

“I FOUND A NAME!!!!” Matt yelled!

“Really!!!???” We all yelled. Even Johnny heard.

“Yeah! What do you guys think about AVENGED SEVENFOLD?” He asked while writing it down.

“PERFECT!” Jimmy yelled.

“Yeah, it suits you guys.” Nat said.

“I think I’ve got an acronym for that.” Zacky said. “Avenged Sevenfold… Avenged Seven times… So A7X.” He continued.

“Wow smarty pants.” Me and Matt said.

“Well I guess we’ve got our name?” Brian asked.

“Yup.”

“Nice.”

“Well thanks for inviting me over, but I think I gotta get home now.” I said while getting up. “Oh hey Zee, my backpack is in your car.”

“Oh yeah… forgot about that.” He said while getting up also.

“Bye you guys, see ya tomorrow.”

“Bye Raven.” They all said.

I followed Zacky upstairs passing by Johnny. “Bye Johnny, see ya at school.” I said while stifling a yawn because he was trying to scrub the sharpie off his face.

“Later Raven.” But after he said bye to me; he and Zacky kept giving each other this look, like they were talking somehow. Come on Raven, don’t think about some crazy shit. I shook my head and followed Zacky to the front door.

“So what’d ya think?” He asked while unlocking his trunk and grabbing my backpack and handing it to me.

“It was great, let me know when you guys have a gig, I’ll be glad to go and support you guys.” I said while smiling and taking my backpack from his hands.

“Will do Ray. Hey do you want me to walk you to your house?” He asked with pleading eyes.

“Yeah, sure that would be great.” I replied with a smile.

On our way to my house we slowly walked so we could talk and get to know more about each other. When we reached my house, I noticed that my aunt and uncle weren’t back yet. Me and Zacky sat on the bench on the small porch of the house and just continued our conversation. I felt my phone vibrate, and saw I got a message from my aunt and uncle.

“Whoa.”

“What happened?” Zacky asked a little concerned.

“My aunt and uncle aren’t gonna be back till tomorrow afternoon, they’ve got way to much work to do and the business is kinda low on staff.”

“Ah. wait what time is it right now?” He asked.

“8 ‘o clock on the dot.” I told him.

“Uh… I think I can stay a little longer.” He said.

“Wanna go inside and watch TV?” I asked him.

“Yeah sure.”

I unlocked the door and we went inside. I led him to the living room and turned on the TV. We just talked more about our interest and found out that we liked almost the exact same stuff. It was about 9: 15 when Zacky decided he had to head back. He got up and I followed.

“Need a ride tomorrow to school and back?” He asked.

“Zach I can walk.”

“No, hang out with us again. Besides I think you concentrate with homework and other crap when you’re around us.” He said with a smirk.

“Okay fine, and yeah, I guess you are right.” I said while smiling.

“Well I’ll see you- Oh I need you’re number.” He said while pulling out his phone, I took out my phone too and we traded so we could put each other’s numbers in.

“Alright here you go.” I said while giving back his phone.

“And here’s yours.” He said while handing mine back to me.

“Well I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said while giving me hug.

“Okay bye.” I said.

When I closed the door I got a new text. It was from Zacky.

Ill pck u up @ 7:30. –Zee

I texted him back and locked my phone. But it vibrated again right after I texted him. Wow someone loves to text

ok. thnx. xoRay

no prob :)

I locked my phone again and decided to make some Easy Mac. After spending that whole hour and fifteen minutes with Zacky, I think I felt myself falling for him really fast. He seemed like such a sweet guy. I can’t wait for tomorrow since I get to hang out with the gang. My new friends that were exactly like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this update was actually longer.
I should be studying for finals, but whatever; I decided to write this instead.
Well hoped you guys liked it!
Comment & Subscribe! :]