Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

You Know I Don't Want The Attention

---Raven's POV---

"Finally! Out of that class!" I heard Zacky say.

"Haha yeah, but that was so random...Vampires." I said while we were heading to our lockers.

"Oh yeah, psshhh... haha apparently, everyone gets their knowledge about them from movies. But your thought about them was actually-"

"Stupid? Illogical? Horrible?! Really real-" I said while panicking.

"Interesting." He said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, yours was so much different, that it made it seem that vampires are actually like heroes and not bad guys." He said while we arrived at our lockers. We had lunch next.

"Well yeah, I kind of do think...well even though vampires don't exist, I think they could be heroes. People just think they're the bad guys 'cause they suck peoples' blood." I said while we headed to the cafeteria.

"Yeah."

"Besides... I think vampires are hot." I said while smiling. Zacky just chuckled and grabbed two trays. When I turned around there were a bunch of cheerleaders giving me death glares again for the millionth bazillionth time today.

"So, what cla-" Zacky was about to say something.

"Do you guys seriously have a problem with me?" I yelled at the cheerleaders. "Sorry Zee, hold on." He nodded and grabbed my tray and started placing some food on it.

"Umm...yeah...like we do." One cheerleader said while flipping her hair.

"Let me guess...It's 'cause I'm hanging out with the one of the most gorgeous guys in school." I said bluntly.

"Umm well like yeah! I mean you just like moved here and they like pull you into their group. And like... umm.... I'm like the most popular girl here, and like I don't even get pulled into their like group!" She said again.

"Weeeell... probably 'cause I have the same interest as them, I'm not some airhead, I'm not a bitch, and lastly I'm not a slut. Sooooo, just go find some jock so you could spread the disease you have."

"Ugh... whatever bitch, I'm not wasting my time on this." She said while texting someone.

"Too bad, you just did...airhead." I said while walking over to Zacky.

"Good job Ray." Zacky said while smiling. "You do truely belong with us."

"Haha thanks, I'm just tired of everyone talking shit 'bout me and hating me just for one reason. It's stupid." I said while I was about to grab my wallet.

"Yeeeaah, hey I got it." Zacky said.

"No, Zacky it's okay I could pay for my own food." I said while looking at him.

"Raven it's okay I got it."

"Zacky."

"Raven." He said while giving me the most adorable look.

"Baker..." I zoned out. I was looking at his gorgeous green eyes the whole time.

"Okay Raven let's go. Grab your food." Zacky said while smirking.

"Zacky!"

"Raven, don't worry 'bout it."

"Ugh fine." I said while pouting.

"Come on the guys are over there... at the tree."

"Great, I'm hungry."

"Haha same."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, hope you like it though!

Comment & Subscribe! <3

Title Credit: Bat Country- Avenged Sevenfold