Do You Know Your Enemy?

Chapter five

"Fry Kristin Dunst! FRY!" He gleefully shouted into the television screen, morbidly laughing.

"My eyes turned too his some what dignified face in shock. His wondered to mine in confusion.

"Why are you crying?" He whispered.

"Am I?" I questioned, checking my cheeks with my spear hand that wasn't locked around his waist.
I chuckled softly, "I guess this bits just emotional, its Brad Pitt's only daughter after all." I joked.

He wiped a tear away with his thumb and joined in with my soft laughter.

"Your such a girl, you know that?" He leaned his elegant face closer to mine and kissed my forehead.

"Maybe thats because I am one, or atleast last time I checked." I mumbled, blushing faintly.
I removed my arm from round his waist and grabbed the black stick which controls the 'mans best friend' and pushed the red button.

"I've had enough of this movie. I'm ready for a game." I stated, sitting up straight and folding my legs together.
His grasp on me let go as he portrayed with his eyes a puzzled expression.
Then a little smirk on his lips began to spread.

"And what exactly do you suggest?" He asked in a deep sensual tone, his body slowly lurking closer.

I held his chest to a stop with my hand and raised my brow. "20 questions." I purposed.

His body leaned back, "Twenty?" A doubtful look crossed his face.

"What about three." I nodded in agreement. "I'll start." He grinned, folding up his legs on the couch, mirrored to mine.

"Whats your favorite flower?" He asked curiously.

Seriously, he has three questions to ask me about anything he wants and THIS is what he can think of?

My eyebrows raised in disbelief. "Are you for real?"

"Why? What questions did you have in mind?" He laughed.

Oh you know, 'Ever kissed a girl? You a virgin? How would you like to sleep with me? Free of charge ofcourse. '

"Nothing." I bit my lip in a grin. "I love dark red roses." I stated.

"I'll remember that." He winked, pointing his finger to his forehead.

"Next." I smiled.

"Whats your rush?" He wondered curiously

"The sooner your done the sooner its my turn." I teased.

He rolled his eyes and continued.

"Okay then, How do you spend your Sunday afternoon?"

"What kind of question is that?" I asked sarcastically.

"Just answer it." He ordered in a joking tone.

"Okay well.. I tend to... Let me think.."
How did I spend my Sunday afternoons? Basically all I ever did was school work, but on weekends I guess I didn't really do anything.

"I don't think I do anything." I sighed.

"Good to know, Im not working on Sunday afternoons." He smiled flirtatiously.

"Next." I giggled impatiently.

"My last one, lets see.." He pondered for a moment. "It has to be something good."

Hah, I thought so, he was saving the disgusting one for last! I knew he couldn't be perfe-

"Do you have any pets?"

I groaned. "Yes, I have a cat."

"It was just a question." He said in a tone that I needed to 'cool down'.

"Does it have a name?" He asked flashing a cheeky look in his eye.

"Thats for another round." I said shaking my head

"Now its my turn now!" I shouted excitedly.

"Oh boy." He giggled.

Curious about the little mermaid DVD I saw before my first question had to be,

"What are your flatmates names? Do I know them?"

His delightful cheeky grin stayed on his face.
Good not to personal then I thought to myself.

"Yes, you know them, but I'm afraid you don't want too." he replied.

My eyebrows quenched together, "What do you mean?"

"Its Tre and Mike." He scratched the back of his neck, looking abit nervous.

"You mean the jerks from work?" I sighed. Damn-it, his only flaw.

"Yeah, I guess I grew up with them. There abit like family you know?" He shook his head as if he were remembering silly childhood moments.

That still didn't really explain The Little Mermaid, wait, nevermind. I didn't think about how creepy Tre was, its properly like porn to him.

"Next." He prompted, sliding his arm back round my waist. His body shifted closer to mine, we were just itches away from eachother.

I suddenly remembered I still didn't know something pretty important. "Your name." I smiled evilly.

He bit his lip off guard and moved his head back an itch.

"Don't be scared." I ran my hand threw his silk black hair. "I like you." I blushed nervously.
"I think I'd feel the same way about you even if your name was U-Gene." I smirked.

"Now that takes commitment!" He announced sarcastically

"Just tell me, I promise I won't laugh." I rolled my eyes, why was it such a big deal to him anyway?

He leaned his head closer, his mouth on my ear and said the one name I would have never dreamed off.

"Billie."
♠ ♠ ♠
X.x Sorry I didn't write more. I will soon.. Well.. Hopefully =]
Thanks so much again for reading ^_^
Comments would be awesome xx