Status: It's been 5 years I've waited to write chapter 22. Chapter 23 coming soon. Zaid is next.

Hey Stranger

Dreams, Blowjobs, Boners and Bus Rides.

Arden's POV

I sat in the middle of my bed looking down at the drawing I had done earlier that day. I didn’t know why I so enraptured it but I couldn’t stop it. My chest hurt with in a way I’d never felt before, I was angry and scared and feeling so lonely, and yet I didn’t know why. Who was he? Why did I want to talk to him and be with him if I’d never met him?

And when I say be with I mean, like, relationship wise. I wanted to hold his hand and have him reassure me that everything would be okay. Since I got up and walked out earlier I’d been picturing what it would be like to kiss him, to run my hands over his body…because honestly he’s the most gorgeous boy I’ve ever seen…hell my fantasy guys aren’t even as hot as him.

He was perfect…tall, dark and muscular and most likely a jock or at least that’s what I got from the letterman’s jacket. The weirdest thing is that we go to the same high school…I had just started at the end of the school year last year but I should have noticed someone as god-like as him walking past me in the hall way. And if we did go to the same school why hadn’t we connected before today.

Just for the record, I’m gay, in case it wasn’t already obvious…I’ve known since I was 14 and I’d already come out to my adoptive parents and it actually went over really well. They hugged me and told me how they’d accept me no matter what and that I was best son any one could ever have…ha, yeah right. Actually I’d received my first back hand to the face that…and at my house I no longer had a name, I’m just ‘Fag-boy’ or simply faggot. Occasionally my dad would add the word pervert to his demeaning pet names. But I don’t mind, it was true.

I’d been day dreaming about a boy I only seen once all day and the weird thing was I could almost feel him with me, like I knew what his hands would be like on my skin and how his lips felt on mine. It actually made the ache in my chest worse. I closed my journal and set in on floor under my bed before laying back. I stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours just thinking about those killer green eyes.

Finally though I rolled over on to my side and my eyes fell on the scarred “Z” on my wrist. How had it gotten there? What did it mean? And why couldn’t I stop thinking about him? I let my eyes close and I after hours of thinking about him I finally got some sleep.

~

I let my hands slide up over his slender hips moving them down to caress his thighs before moving back up to his hip bones. He was completely naked before me, and I’d never seen anyone more beautiful. I dipped my head down took one those deliciously pink nipples into my mouth sucking and twirling my tongue around it. He let out a glorious moan of my name….but it hadn’t been my name, had it?

My fingers dance down over the skin of his lightly tanned belly, until my hand was mere inches from his throbbing member. I hesitated, I’d never done this before and I didn’t want to disappoint him. I looked up at his face and my breath caught in my throat. He was looking down at me with those deep green eyes, lips pink and swollen from my kisses.
“Adem, baby…you could never disappoint me…” he said as if he had read my mind and smiled down at me.

I curled my fingers around the base of his cock and his back arched off the bed slightly, a small gasp leaving his lips as I stroked him off. I started trace kisses over his chest and down his stomach, nipping gently at his hip bones before I pulled back my face just inches from his crotch. I glanced up at him again before I took his cock into my mouth and started to twirl my tongue around the head dipping it into the slit.

He was making the most erotic sounds, moaning and whimpering my name as his fingers curled in my hair pulling as his legs started to tremble. I reached down and started to stroke myself. I’d never been this hard in my life and it hurt.

“Adem…Adem, I…I’m going to…” His hand pulled hard on my hair. His back arched high off the bed and he let out a strangled cry as a spilled inside my mouth and I swallowed everything he had to give before I pulled back and looked up at him. He lay on the bed his eyes closed as he took deep breaths. He opened his eyes and gave me the sexiest smirk I’d ever seen the next thing I knew he had pinned me back on the bed as he straddle my thighs. I watched as his hand reached down and curled around my…

~

My eyes came open and I sat up and then groaned, I was hard and it hurt. I looked over at the clock 5:56…it was the first day of school and I had to get up. I whined as I climbed out of bed and trying my hardest to ignore my achingly hard cock as I got dressed and fed the dogs. By the time I had to leave I was still hard. What a great way to start the first day of my junior year, having to walk to the bus with a boner…great, just great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short...and I'm not really happy with this chapter it was basically just some backround information on Arden. What do you think? Love, hate, junk? Comment and let me know.