Status: It's been 5 years I've waited to write chapter 22. Chapter 23 coming soon. Zaid is next.

Hey Stranger

Have you ever felt like you met someone before? But just met them, you know exactly who they are. Arden, a 16 year old artist loner, is feeling just that way. He's brooding and damaged but is he broken beyond repair?

Zaid is the resident all-star at Morrison Hights High. He's the starter on the basket ball team, the star running back, he's on the swim team, and he even manages the girls soccer team as well as plays on the boys team. He's the all around good guy jock. He's the got a gorgeous girl friend and everyone wants to either kill him or be him. He's livin the life but he's getting bored and agitated with the dramatic bullshit of being King of Morrison Hights Highschool because more then anything he just wants to have one intellectual conversation with someone that isn't salivating or glaring at him. Thats when he meets Arden and he can't stop dreaming about the small brunette who happens to go by Arden, but the dreams aren't regular...they mean something and he knows it. They have too. And what's in store for him once those desires are met, may prove too much.
  1. Remember Me?
    They meet, they freak...what shall happen?
  2. Dreams, Blowjobs, Boners and Bus Rides.
    First Person...Beware.
  3. It's just a Man-Crush...Like a Bromance
    First Person..Does the voice in his head have to be so damn contradicting?
  4. We Sleep Forever
    When you're lying in your bed, The eulogy's been read (First person Xs 2)
  5. So Not Just A Bromance
    "I mean no one has ever run away after I kissed them..."
  6. Yes I've Dreamt Of You Too
    You're gay just admit it and stop lying to yourself...
  7. Kiss Me, Confuse Me, Cut Me, Kill Me
    I was hearing random disembodied gay voices in my head. God what the hell was wrong with me?
  8. Knight in Shinning Emo Armor
    I’m a teenage boy…raging hormones and all that shit.
  9. Lover La-Da
    I want you, no matter whom you have or haven’t slept with…besides virgins are hot!
  10. They Don't Love You Like I Do
    Because, I’ve raised you and I know everything
  11. Burn it down
    My hope is to see you and even if I never do...while he's still Around.
  12. Here we go, You're never gunna see me me broken
    Gunna keep my eyes open, what do you think I'm feelin'
  13. Rivers Flow In You...
    They call me him, they call me quiet boi, but I'm a riot, but thats not my name, thats not my name
  14. Untill the Day I die...
    I'll spill my heart for you...
  15. I waited for you, I died inside my own head,
    I'm faded and tired, completely uninspired but I'd die for you again
  16. He's standing alone with a gun in his hand
    I'd just beat the *** out of someone twice my size, I felt A-***ing-Mazing!
  17. Are You Ready?
    I love this 'I love you' 'I hate you' game we play...
  18. Just a Means To An Ends
    “Ai sted, meh han urt reedy dad…rrr yew dep…”
  19. The Love Of The Drug
    The long awaited next chapter.
  20. Bright Eyes.
    Three months Later.
  21. Remember the Rain
    Sometimes, knights need saving too.