Sequel: Assurance Closure

I'll Remember You

01

As the sun filtered through the window she groaned and rolled over. Her shoulder hit another body and her eyes snapped open. She saw the male body laying next to her. She bolted up. She looked around and saw that she wasn't in her hotel room, but apparently this guys.

"Shit Brooke, what have you gotten yourself into this time." she murmured and fell back onto the bed. She tried to recall the events of the previous night but couldn't.

"Fucking sun!" she hissed and got up and shut the blinds. She made her way back to the warm bed, ignoring the fact that it was this strangers bed.

:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:

He awoke a few hours later and when he opened his eyes, he was face-to-face with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He raised a tattooed hand and brushed her blonde and auburn fringe out of her closed eyes. The rest of her long black hair was around the pillow.He didn't remember anything from the night before but apparently they had had sex. He noted this from their lack of clothing and the used condom wrappers on the ground. he laughed softly and just kept looking at her face. Her eyes fluttered open and he got a glimpse of her beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey."
"Hello." she said groggily.

"I'm not sure if you remember last night..." he trailed off and she shook her head.

"Not at all really." he laughed softly.

"Well my name is Oliver Sykes. But call me Oli." she smiled.

"Hello Oli. I'm Brooke." he smiled.
"Nice to meet you Brooke."they both kept eye contact and then she broke it to look at the clock.

"Shit." she murmured.

"What?"
"I've gotta go." she got up and made her way to the bathroom and Oli heard the shower start. He sighed and laid on his back, his hands behind his head. once Brooke got out, she searched around for her clothes from the night before, in a robe. Oli couldn't help but look at her. He beckoned her to the bed. She sat next to him confused.

"Oli, I really have to go-" she was cut off when his lips landed on hers. His hand slipped down and untied her robe. She kissed him back, and soon her robe was on the ground. Their hands explored each other, this time they'd remember.

She lay curled up next to his body. His arms were around her thin body.

"Okay, now Oli I really gotta go." she got up and hastily got dressed. He just watched her. He pulled on his boxers and walked with her to the door to the room.
"Brooke. I want to see you again." Brooke froze.

"I don't know if that's possible Oli."
"Why not?"
"Because I don't live here. I live in the states." her voice sounded sad and he looked down.

"Oh."
"But Oli. If you're ever in the states, call me?" she wrote her cell number on his forearm and kissed him one last time.

"I'll remember you." he whispered as she walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short, yes.

but the chapters will get longer.

comments?