Wilderness Boarding School - For Troubled Teens

So Soft And Sweet

Gerard’s P.O.V:

After dinner, I headed back to my dorm to finish my sketch of Billie. It didn’t take very long, so I soon found myself staring at the ceiling. Billie was still talking to Mike and Tre. I felt a little uncomfortable around Tre. Whenever I looked at him, I remembered that he’d caught Billie and I making out. I closed my eyes and remembered the feel of Billie’s lips on mine, his tongue beside mine. He’s so soft and sweet…

Billie Joe’s P.O.V:

“So,” Tre started as Gerard left us. He’d gone to finish his sketch of me. I smiled to myself, feeling special.
“So what?” I asked.
“You and Gerard, huh?” he said, smirking.
“Yeah,” I replied. “He’s so perfect guys.”
“Ooh! Someone’s in love!” Mike said. “Nah, it’s sweet. Good for you Billie.”
“Thanks Mike,” I said, smiling.
“Oh Mike!” Tre said excitedly. “Guess what I saw this morning!”
“Oh god…” I sighed. Tre went on to tell Mike of how he saw Gerard and I making out, over exaggerating everything and adding in details that weren’t true.
“I was not shirtless!” I protested. “I woulda liked to have been…”
“Okay! Stop there!” Mike said, covering his ears.
“And Gee didn’t have his hand on my ass…unfortunately,” I continued.
“Seriously dude! I’ll never look at you two the same ever again,” Mike said.
“But Tre lied!” I protested.
“Never ever again,” Mike said.
“Whatever. I’m gonna go up to my dorm now. I’ll see you two tomorrow,” I said as I got up.
“Okay, bye,” they both said. Tre made kissie faces. I gave him the finger, despite knowing that that’s what Gee and I were probably gonna be doing anyway. Once I got to my dorm, I opened the door quietly, not wanting to disturb Gerard. I smiled as I saw that he was lying on his bed asleep. He looked so peaceful. I closed the door, locking it, and made my way over to him. Leaning over him, I placed my lips gently to his. As soon as my lips touched his, he jumped up and backed away. Looks like he wasn’t asleep…
“Relax. It’s just me,” I said.
“Yeah…I know that now! You scared me!” Gerard said. I sat down on the end of my bed, Gerard sitting across from me on his bed.
“I’m nothing to be scared of Gee,” I said, laughing lightly.
“I know.” Gerard smiled wide.
“I love your smile,” I said.
“I love yours too,” Gerard replied. I smirked at him. “I love your smirk too.” Without warning him, I leapt forward onto Gee and kissed him. I just had an…urge. I forcefully parted his lips with my tongue, pushing it inside…exploring him. Gerard moaned softly. I loved to hear him moan. It was innocent and sweet. He gently wrapped his arms around me, dragging me on top of him, our bodies closer together. We made out for quite some time before I decided that we’d better get ready for bed. We both got our showers and got dressed into our pyjamas. I decided to sleep just in my boxers, as it was a pretty hot night. As Gerard crawled into his bed, I wondered…
“Hey Gee?” I said.
“Yeah?” He turned to face me.
“Can I bunk with you again?” Please say yes…
“Hell yeah!” he replied, smiling like a madman.
“Cool. Thanks!” I replied. I quickly climbed outta my bed and into his, turning off the light once I was in.
“Night,” Gerard said.
“Night Gee,” I whispered into his ear, wrapping my arms around his waist. His skeleton pyjamas felt so soft against my skin. I’ll bet they weren’t as soft as Gerard’s skin though.