Wilderness Boarding School - For Troubled Teens

You’re Gorgeous

Gerard’s P.O.V:

I woke up Sunday morning with Billie’s arms still wrapped firmly around my waist. Although it felt heaps comfortable, I was beginning to get hot. I hated the way my pyjamas heated up so easily. Billie started squirming around a bit. “Hey Gee. Are you awake?” he whispered.
“Yeah,” I replied. I turned around to face him. “I think I might get up.”
“Aww,” he said whilst pouting. “But you’re nice and warm.”
“Yeah…A little too warm. I’m heaps hot,” I explained.
“Mmm. I know you are,” Billie said, smirking. I laughed.
“Totally…” I said. I got up a bit and managed to escape Billie’s strong grasp. Finding some clean clothes, I headed for the bathroom.
“Where do you think you’re going gorgeous?” Billie asked.
“Uh…To get changed,” I said confused. I continued on my way, smiling at Billie’s silliness.
“Nu uh. Not in there you’re not. You owe me,” Billie said. Shit. I remembered that I’d seen him topless yesterday morning. As if I could forget. He slept with no shirt on too…
“I…I don’t care Billie,” I mumbled. I continued walking.
“God help me Gerard! If you step inside that bathroom, I’ll have to follow you and strip you down myself!” he exclaimed, sitting up in bed a bit. As soon as he said that, I bolted into the bathroom, frantically attempting to lock the door behind me. Pity Billie was faster and stronger then me. He pushed the door open and slipped inside, locking it behind him. Shit…”I warned you.” He had the naughtiest smirk appearing across his face.
“Billie, please,” I begged. “I don’t want you to see my flabby tummy. There’s a reason I get changed in the bathroom.”
“How many times do I have to tell you you’re gorgeous before you’ll believe me?” he asked.
“Millions,” I replied. “And even then it’s unlikely I’ll believe you.”
“You’re gorgeous,” he said. He stepped a little closer to me. “You’re gorgeous,” he repeated, stepping closer again. I backed up a bit, finding myself with my back up against the wall. Billie finally reached me.
“You don’t know what you’re saying,” I said, sighing. He leaned his head in close to mine, his lips less then inches away from my ear.
“You’re gorgeous,” he whispered, sending vibrations throughout my body. I shivered as he licked my ear. “You’re gorgeous,” he kept repeating to me. He brought his face in front of mine and kissed me softly. “Do you believe me yet?”
“No,” I said, looking at my feet. He lifted my chin and kissed me again, harder this time. I felt my insides melt, partly because I was still in my pyjamas, but mostly because Billie had once again slipped his tongue beside mine. I heard myself moan into Billie’s mouth as he slid his hands into my hair, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, remembering that he was just in his boxers. His skin was so smooth. Billie’s hands started to leave my hair and travel to my neck…my shoulders…the buttons on my pyjamas. At this point I was enjoying myself too much to try and stop him. He undid a few of the buttons and then slid his hands inside, feeling me up. Damn, it felt so good! He brought his hands out and began to pull my pyjamas down slowly. To my surprise, I let him. They dropped to the floor, leaving me standing in just my boxers. Billie suddenly broke the kiss and took a step back. He smirked and lust filled his eyes. I blushed and stood quite uncomfortably.
“You’re gorgeous Gee,” he said softly.
“Thank you,” I whispered. We stood staring at each other for a while before I snapped outta my trance. With shaking hands I pulled on my jeans and a t-shirt. “Uh…Billie?” He looked lost in thought.
“Huh? Oh…uh…I guess I’ll get changed too,” he replied. He turned around and unlocked the door, leaving me standing alone in the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
Thanks for reading again! :D
And yeah...I know I'm not the fastest updater in the world...I just got a new job, so I've had less time...
xOXo Rachael