Wilderness Boarding School - For Troubled Teens

Make Up And Make Out

Billie Joe’s P.O.V:

I knocked frantically on Mike’s dorm door, the tears still rolling heavily down my cheeks. “Open up!” I yelled, my voice broken and shaking. Finally, the door opened and I rushed inside, collapsing on his bed. I was still crying.
“Hey Billie,” Mike said softly. “What’s up? Why are you crying?” I took a few deep, controlled breaths and relaxed a little before I told him what just had just happened. I can’t believe we got in a fight! Mike nodded and as I finished, the room fell silent.
“He hates me,” I whispered.
“No he doesn’t,” Mike assured me. “He’s just…confused. And probably upset.”
“I’d hate me,” I said dully.
“I’d respect you for having the guts to tell the truth,” Mike said.
“But…the truth is bad!” I said, lifting my head from Mike’s pillow. “I love Gerard now. Yet, I still have feelings for Adrienne.”
“Well who do you love more?” Mike asked. I was silent for a few minutes as I thought.
“I really don’t know!” I cried out.
“Well that’s what you need to find out then,” Mike said. “I’m gonna go get breakfast. Go clean yourself up in my bathroom and join me. It’ll help get your mind off of things.” I got up and trudged to the bathroom.

Gerard’s P.O.V:

I sat alone in my dorm, a few stray tears running down my cheeks every now and then. I wasn’t sure if they were there because I know I can’t have Mikey, or if I might not be able to have Billie. He was angry with me. I didn’t want him to be…I still loved him. Wait…I love him? I sighed and smiled slightly. I love Billie Joe. But what good is that now? He’d never love me…not after that. My stomach made a funny noise. I suddenly remembered that its morning and that I needed breakfast...although I’m fat enough as it is. Reluctantly, I got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Filling my bowl with coco pops, I went to sit down. The place was basically empty. Gees…was no one up at 10am on a Sunday morning? Obviously not. I finished eating and was on my way back up the stairs when I almost walked straight into Mike. “Shit! Sorry man!” I apologised. Fuck. Billie was right behind him.
“That’s alright dude,” he replied. I glanced quickly at Billie. He looked upset. I thought he’d be mad at me still. “We’re off to breakfast. You wanna join us?”
“Nah, just ate,” I replied.
“Oh, okay. Well I’ll see you later then,” Mike said. “I’m starving!” He continued on his way with Billie. I continued walking back to my dorm, collapsing on my bed once I was there. This place is so boring. I slowly drifted into a not so peaceful sleep.

Billie Joe’s P.O.V:

After talking to Mike over breakfast, I was in a much better mood. I came to the realisation that I…loved Gerard. It just felt right. I slowly opened the door to my dorm, half expecting to be met with a sad and grumpy Gerard. However, to my luck, Gerard was asleep on his bed. He’d better be sleeping this time…
I locked the door behind me and walked over to his sleeping form. I carefully laid down beside him so we were face to face and admired him. He looked so innocent. I started to play with his soft black hair. I loved the way it flowed so perfectly. Gerard’s eyes slowly flickered open. “Billie? I…I thought you were mad at me?” he said, confused.
“Nope,” I replied simply.
“But…We were yelling at each other,” Gerard said.
“Yeah…I’m not angry with you anymore.” I said. I couldn’t stay mad at him.
“But…I wouldn’t listen properly to what you had to say. And I…” he started before I cut him off.
“Shut the fuck up,” I said before pressing my lips roughly against his. He responded almost instantly, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing back. I slid my tongue into his mouth, moaning as a slight chocolate flavour filled me. I pulled away from Gerard. “What did you eat?” I asked.
“Coco pops. Why?” he asked, trying to kiss me again.
“Cos you taste fucking gorgeous,” I replied, giving Gee what he wanted. I pulled at his hair in an attempt to deepen the kiss. Gerard seemed to like it as he moaned from deep within his throat. I shifted my hands from his hair to his hips and then back up again, unintentionally brushing my hand against his crotch as I did. I smirked against his lips as I felt a slight bulge where my hand had been. Gerard suddenly froze, realising what I’d just discovered. He pulled away from the kiss. “Are you enjoying this?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. He blushed. Aww…
“Uh…yeah,” he said quietly. “I think I need to go to the bathroom.” He blushed even more.
“Do you want me to look away?” I asked kindly. He nodded. I closed my eyes and rolled over. I felt the bed move as he got up and half ran to the bathroom. I smiled to myself as I realised that I’d been the one to do that to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, gees!
I'm SO SO SO SO SO sorry that I haven't updated in a LONG LONG time!
I really mean it!
I'm just glad that I still have subscribers *hugs you all*
I'll try my best not to leave it that long ever again between updates!