Wilderness Boarding School - For Troubled Teens

Call From Home

Gerard’s P.O.V:

We laid on the tiled bathroom floor for ages, holding each other for comfort. I felt like I could tell Billie anything and everything at that moment, but I knew it wasn’t right. I knew it would disturb our peace. He sighed and looked up at me. “Did you hear that?”
“Hear what?” I listened intently to nothing.
“That,” he said, a few seconds after complete silence.
“What?” I couldn’t hear a thing, apart from Billie’s gentle breathing.
“It sounded like someone knocking on the door,” he replied. I sighed.
“I suppose we’d better see if someone’s there...” I really didn’t wanna get up.
“Mmm...” Billie pouted and then smiled. “It’s probably Mike and Tre screwing around with us.” We got up and exited the bathroom, hearing a knock at the door immediately after.
“Well I guess it was someone knocking at the door,” I said. I walked over and unlocked the door, opening it to what looked like a secretary from the office of the school.
“What took you boys so long?” she said. Ohh damn, she sounded pissed off...
“Ohh, sorry. We were watching TV.” I smiled politely at her.
“Is this Gerard Way?” she asked, slightly less annoyed.
“Yea, why?” Ohh no am I in trouble?
“You have a phone call from home...if they’re still on the line,” she said.
“Ohh cool!” I smiled wide. My family was calling! I missed them all so much...
“Come follow me.” I followed the lady down the corridor and to the office where she handed me a phone.
“Hello?” I wonder who it is.
“Hi sweetie! Its mum,” came my mother’s voice.
“Mum! Hi!” I smiled wider.
“Listen honey, I’m not calling for long. I’m just letting you know that we’re all coming to see you next weekend,” she said.
“Really!?” I almost screeched into the phone. She laughed.
“Yes honey. So I’ll see you then okay? I need to go now. I’m expecting someone.” I sighed.
“Okay. I can’t wait!” I said.
“Bye bye Gerard.”
“Seeya mum.” I waited for her to hang up first before I put the phone down. Deciding it was getting pretty late, I figured it’d be easier to head straight down to the cafeteria for dinner. I assumed Billie would already be there and found my assumptions to be correct as I spotted him with Mike and Tre in the corner table. I sat down beside Billie with my back to the wall.
“Hi gorgeous! What was the phone call for?” Billie asked. I blushed.
“Ohh, it was mum. My family is coming to visit next weekend!” I was smiling again.
“Ohh cool,” he replied, also smiling. “So who’s that then?”
“My mum, dad and Mi...” I stopped and stuttered for a moment. “...brother. My brother.” Shit! I panicked and felt my hands begin to shake. They knew what he looked like from my drawings! They knew Mikey as my lover, not my brother!
“Ohh, awesome!” Mike joined in. “You have to introduce us all!”
“Ohh, yea. I will...” I said. My smile faded. No one but Billie noticed. He found my hand under the table and held it tightly in his.
After tea, we all headed back to our dorms. I got changed and headed straight to bed. “You don’t have to introduce us to your family if you don’t want to Gee,” Billie said after he’d got changed himself.
“Ohh...yea.” Billie walked up to me and stroked the side of my face.
“It’s okay.” He turned off the lamp.
“Yea...” I closed my eyes. I felt the bed sink slightly as Billie lay down next to me and snuggled to my side. For a second, I felt a false sense of hope, knowing it was only present because of the comfort Billie brings. He kissed my cheek softly.
“It’ll be okay, I promise,” he murmured against my cheek. He brought his lips to mine, kissing me deeply. His tongue danced with mine for a while until we got tired and decided to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update :D