Wilderness Boarding School - For Troubled Teens

So Sorry

Gerard’s P.O.V:

Billie and I were standing hugging and crying, both completely screwed up. We both felt the same, so couldn’t get mad at one another. We were both in the wrong. Billie took his face from my chest and looked me in the eyes.
“Do you think that things would ever work any other way Gee?” he asked.
“What do you mean?”
“Let’s say we both get outta here and lose contact. You’d be with Mikey and I’d be with Adrienne. Would that even work? I mean, I’d still be thinking of you as I do now about Adrienne. I’m hoping you’d still think the same of me...” he said. “Adrienne would find out I love you, as you’ve found out I still love her. She’d get mad, but I’d never be able to say we’re even. She’d not understand. Do you know what I mean?” I nodded my head a little. “If it were possible for you and Mikey to be together, he’d not understand if you were to still care for me. I mean, he’s a prick anyway...”
“Billie...he’s still my brother. You can’t go calling him every name under the su-“
“I can call him what I want,” he said, interrupting me. I sighed.
“I know what you mean. It’s as if we’re destined to be together. No one else understands.” Billie blinked a few times before leaning in to kiss me. I really didn’t expect it, so I didn’t have the chance to respond. He quickly pulled away.
“Shit, I’m sorry,” he said. “That was a stupid thing to do.” Soon after saying that, he brought his lips back to mine. This time, I responded. My hands found their way to Billie’s hair, and his to my chest. I felt a cold shiver run up and down my spine as Billie moved his hands beneath my shirt. Shit, did I just moan!? No...no it must’ve been Billie. I felt him smirk into the kiss and begin to push me backwards. I landed with a soft thud on top of his bed, with him crawling on top of me. He pulled away from the kiss once again. “I’m so sorry,” he whispered into my ear.
“Billie, what the hell for?” I asked, trying to capture his lips with my own.
“This,” he replied, lightly stroking his hand over my crotch. I froze instantly, having only just realised what he had already. I felt my cheeks beginning to get hot. Billie smirked at me and then went back to kissing, gliding his tongue along my bottom lip. Our dorm door suddenly flew open.
“Hey Billie, just wondering if you wanted to-” Mike stopped talking all of a sudden, which I’m guessing was when he saw us. Billie pulled himself away from me, looking slightly annoyed. I tried to hide my face.
“Wanted to what?” he asked Mike, as if nothing had just happened.
“Uhh...wanted to uhh...never mind.” He went to turn and leave.
“Dammit Mike, you can’t interrupt a good time for no goddamn reason!” Billie yelled at him. He turned back around.
“Have you guys heard of a lock!?” he yelled.
“Have you heard of knocking!?” Billie shot back at him. They were both glaring at each other so intensely. I half expected Billie to get up and leap on Mike at any moment. Thankfully, he didn’t. He was sitting on my thighs.
“Whatever! I was just going to ask if you wanted to come hang with Tre and I, but it seems you have your hands full.” He muttered that last part.
“What?”
“Nothing,” Mike sighed.
“You’ll have a mouthful in a minute,” Billie threatened.
“Seems you’re the one in that position,” Mike said with a sly smirk.
“Jealous?” Billie licked his lips, and Mike cracked up laughing.
“Please Billie, never do that again,” he laughed.
“Maybe later I’ll hang out,” Billie said.
“Okay,” Mike replied, turning to leave again. He closed the door with a small click. Billie sighed, then turned to look at me.
“What’s so bad about me licking my lips?” he asked. He looked hurt.
“Aww, nothing Billie.” I woulda hugged him, but he was still sitting on me. Instead, he lay down beside me and cuddled up to my side.
“I love you Gee,” he said. He turned to face me and look me in the eyes. “I love you.”
“I know,” I replied, staring right back. “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Bah, another short one...
Sorry!