Troubled Figures.

Chapter One.

Hey it's Ashley again. I'm just writing about my day today. It was kind of boring, I worked from 5-11 like normal and it was terrible. It is around 12 PM now. I should be sleeping but I can't, I'm not tired. This morning Joe texted me and asked if I wanted to hang out with him today and possibly go to the beach for a bit. I said I would and we went to the beach for a bit. I got a bit sunburned from the scorching hot sun beating down on me. I forgot to put sun block on. I went back to his house for a bit and we watched a movie but then it was getting late so I had to come home and get ready for work. I didn't want to leave at all and go to work, but I had to. I don't work tomorrow so maybe we could hang out then too. Well I'm getting tired now so I'm going to end this here.
I put my diary down and turned my light off and climbed into bed under my covers because the air conditioner is hitting me from under my bed and it's cold. I turned on the TV and watched it until I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning by my mom yelling for me to wake up. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the light. I put my glasses on and walked out and into the kitchen where my mom was.
"Morning mom" I said to her giving her a morning hug like I normally do.
"Morning Ash" She said to me returning the hug. My mom made me my normal breakfast and I ate it. I put my dishes in the dishwasher and walked into my room. I looked in the mirror and my hair was all over the place. I fixed my hair then walked back out to the kitchen.
"Do you have any plans for today?" My mom asked me.
"I don't know yet, why?" I asked her.
"I wanted to know if you could clean up the house for me." She said hoping I would say I would do it.
"Yeah, sure I'll do that for you. What do you want me all to do?" I asked her.
"Clean the bathroom, straighten up the living room and make sure your bedroom is clean. I'll clean the kitchen." She said. I agreed to her and started on my way. My room was not messy I just picked up the little clothes I had on the floor and put it in my laundry hamper. Once my room was finished I went into the bathroom and scrubbed the tub and toilet. I cleaned up the sink and made sure everything was spotless. Once I finished the bathroom I proceeded to the living room. I dusted everything off and polished the furniture then I decided to vacuum the living room so I did it. This only took me about 45 minutes then I was finished.
"All done mom, need me to do anything else for you?" I asked hoping she would say no.
"No, that was it. Thank you for helping me. Are you going to hang out with Joe today?" She asked me.
"Probably, is it OK if he comes to the house and maybe we can go for a walk or something?" I asked and she said it was fine. I went to my room and got my cell. I opened it and decided to text Joe. 'He should be up I mean it's around 11.' I thought to myself. Hey Chicken Boy. I texted him and waited for a response. About five minutes later I received a text back from him. Hey squirrel girl. =] When I saw that I smiled and hit reply. Hey, at least I don't have thunder thighs. : ) I hit send and once again waited for a response. Finally I got one back. You know you love my thunder thighs. ; ] Once again I couldn't help but to laugh. I hit reply. Oh yeah their very sexy. I sent the message and got one back from Joe. I knew it! Haha so anyway are we hanging out today? I hit reply. Obviously, don't we hang out pretty much everyday? And do you wanna come over to my place? I sent it and got a response back. True and sure. I'll be over in say a half hour? I replied, Yeah, sure. I'm going to get a shower so should be enough time. See you then. I sent it and put my phone down. I got my towel hanging from the back of my door and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I took a 15 minute shower and got out and walked into my room and closed the door. I put on my black rent tank top with a pair of plaid shorts. I did my make-up and started to straighten my hair and as soon as I finished my hair there was a knock on my bedroom door along with a familiar voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER. I TRIED TO MAKE IT A BIT FUNNY AND HOPE YOU ALL THINK IT IS. WELL I'M HOPING SHE WILL. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. WHO IS AT HER BEDROOM DOOR? HOPEFULLY I GET MORE READERS. BUT FOR NOW...