My Intoxication

Chadam

As you know, Tragik won’t be back for a week, and I can’t update without her. So, yeah, this is the last update for a while. Hang tight though, don’t forget about us XD
Oh, and yeah, it’s not the best chapter I’ve written.


Pansie’s POV

A word from the wise: Don’t drink two full cups of coffee loaded with cream and sugar in four minutes flat, you’ll end up nauseas all night and all morning. It’s a shame I wasn’t aware of this, because now not only did I have some weird ass disease, but I was sick of off coffee and listening to my sister weep. Rawr. Why do I always get stuck doing these kids of things?
“It’s okay” I mumbled, patting her back.
“I can’t have a baby”
“Sure you can! You can name it Chadam and you’ll live happily ever after!”
She started sobbing harder. Bad name choice, hey?
“Uh. Well. C’mon. Everyone loves babies! And now you have your own! And uh… you got to … uh… make it with Gerard” I tried. She sniffled.
“I guess. But … but…” She stuttered, crying again.
For the love of…
Gerard! Here to save me! I scrambled out of the bed, pushed him into the sob filled room, and swung the door shut behind me.

I narrowly missed colliding head on with Frank.
“Is she really that upset?” He asked, obviously referring to Tragik.
“Yeah. I dunno why,” I sighed, “I would kill to have my own baby”
Frank’s face lit up.
“No”
I love crushing the dreams and hopes of young men.
“Rawr. Suck me” He yawned.
I’ve had quite the … two? Yeah, it’s been two days.
“Want some coffee?” Ray asked as Frank and I stepped back into the hospital room.
I screamed, put my hands over my ears and slowly rocked back and forth. Pathetic, hey?
“No more coffee, no more coffee” I repeated over and over.