My Intoxication

Gag. Twitch. Die

Pansie’s POV.

That was so uncalled for, really. I mean, those things we said we’re a little cruel, and somewhat true, but me wanting Pete Wentz? Gag. Twitch. Die.

Frank looked like he was about to sneeze.
“Banana!” Max screamed. It didn’t work. I had Frank snot all over me and then I seriously gagged.
“You know, there’s this revolutionary new thing for when you sneeze? It’s called COVER YOUR FUCKING MOUTH,” I shrieked.
“That’s when you cough,” corrected Insayne.
“Well then cover your nose” I huffed.

Time Elapse.

“IT’S RAT IN A CAGE!” I screamed.
“Nuuuu! It’s READY TO CAVE” Tragik defended.
Rawr. She was so thick. So I called Mikey over, because he’s an obsessive Pumpkins fan.
“Yo Mikey. Tell Pansie that in bullet with butterfly wings, it’s ‘ready to cave’. Pfft. She thinks its ‘rat in a cage’” laughed Tragik.
Mikey just stared at her oddly.
“Tragik,” He sighed, “It is rat in a cage. Rage and Cage rhyme. Get it?”
“No,” She blinked, “It is SO ready to cave. GEE!”
I sighed. Why doesn’t she give up? I was right, she was wrong.
“What?”
“Tell Pansie that in bullet with butterfly wings, the chorus goes ‘ready to cave’ not ‘rat in a cage’”
“I can’t”
“Why not?”
“Because it is rat in a cage”
“PWNED NOOB” I screeched as I skipped away.

We decided to watch Night of The Living Dead again that night. Greeeeeeeeat. This movie holds so many wonderful memories for me. (SARCASM)
I scooted away quickly, narrowly escaping more Frank snot. Gross.
Sadly, I didn’t escape getting spit and geebus knows what else on my arm when he started coughing like a bastard.
“Frank. I just got over tuberculosis. Can you keep your sicknesses to yourself? Geez”
He rolled his eyes.
“I LOVE YOUUUU, YOU LOVE MEEEEEEEE. WE’RE A HAPPY FAMILYYYYYYYY WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND KISS FROM ME TO YOUUUUUUU. WON’T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO?” screamed Mikey.
“Why are you signing Barney?” inquired Frank.
“Why do YOU know that was Barney?” I shot back, smirking.
“Uh. Cause. I have a little sister” He defended.
“Whose like 16” scoffed Max.
Frank was so busted on his obsessive Barney fixation.