My Intoxication

Tucan Sam

sorry I never updated, I have been watching spongebob marathon’s at midnight, instead of feeding my mibba addictions XD.

Quick shout out: 30 years ago today Elvis Presley died. August 16th. Moment of silence, please?


Tragik’s POV

Me= in deep shit.

“This van is small as fuck.” Gerard said, squirming around in the seat next to mine.
“Looks like your masturbating.” I mumbled.
“What if I am?” he smirked.
“Then it would turn me on.”
“Rawr.” He bit my lip.
“NO SEX WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN THE VAN!” Bob yelled from the row in front of us.
“Fuck you.” I muttered and went to sleep.

-Time Elapse-

“MORNING!” Pansie had jumped on me.
“If you cause my child to have two heads from that jump I will mangle your body so insanely that you shall not recognize yourself.” I barked.
“SHITTTTT!!!!” Frank screamed, handing me coffee.
“Frank, you are on Tragik’s happy list today.” I smiled.
“FOR FUCKING ONCE!!!” Gee grumbled, stealing his coffee.
“We gotta show tonight?” Dysfunctional asked, gratefully snatching up her cup.
“Yeah.” Ray said.
“AND I GOTS A SURPRISE ABOUT THAT!” Frank squealed.
“Oh god…” was all I could say.
“What?” Pansie looked excited.
“Fall Out Boy will be on with us!” he squeaked.
Wow. My life officially sucks balls (make a comment about Gerard and I’ll slug you.).
“Then Pansie could finally hook-up with Pete likes she wanted to!” Sean added.
“Ha. If I make-out with Pete, Tragik has to with Stump!” she screamed.
“Like he would make-out with a former student!” I demanded.
“Maybe one as hot as you.” She added, plopping herself in my lap.
“Are we going to make a bet out of this?” Frank inquired.
“NOOO!!!!” I screamed.
“Scared?” Pansie remarked.
“No.” I insisted, “But wont that be like rape?”
“Not really. He’s like 20 and were like 17.” She said.
“Plus its not rape if you want it.” Frank added.
“Frank, you’re off Tragik’s happy list.” I sneered.
“Aw…” he bowed his head in shame a little.

“I think we should practice.” Said Insayne, trying to get off the topic.
“Where?” asked Dysfunctional “I doubt we can fit the 10 of us, 2 basses, 4 guitars, two microphones, and two freaking drum kits!”
(For the win, Pansie just asked why we needed two drum kits XDDDDDDD)
“Maybe we could go to the venue early?” Gerard asked.
“Sure, might as well try it.” I said

Then we left to go to the bar we would play at that night. Stump and the boys were there already. Can you say no lives? Then again, I cant talk, I’m the one spending the prime of my life pregnant, out of school, and on tour with a band that isn’t gunna be famous anyway so why even give a shit?


By the way, Pansie is humping me. Join the stop humping Tragik fund?