Status: On hold at the moment. Kourtneyfaye's stories are also on hold. Sorry everyone :(

Chasing The Night

Chapter 9: Sexual Frustration

"Ugh! I don't know how much more I can take of this anymore!" I whined and Kourtney started laughing hysterically.

"Just wait it out a little longer. Josh is so close to caving and Kevin almost kissed me yesterday but Josh totally blocked him." I laughed but then I remembered how close I was yesterday to caving in.

"At least you know that he might not pull anything since your parents are around." She assured me and then the bus came to a stop in front of the house. My brothers, Luke, plus EA got off and we started unloading our bags.

"Mom!" Frankie yelled practically jumping into our mom's arms. We quickly said our hello's and we were chilling out in the living room. Mom and Dad questioned about Luke but we all stuck to the story of them being friends. I could tell how hard it was for the both of them not to act like a couple after they were doing it the whole time since Luke showed up. Nick and I exhanged glances and I mouthed 'I know the feeling.' He chuckled and mouthed back 'You're almost as bad as he is.' I looked at him questionably and then I followed his gaze to lock eyes with Josh.

We stared at each other for a second and then he smirked and turned to pay attention to what Dad was saying. My jaw dropped and Kourtney and Kevin chuckled next to me. I glared at them and then we decided to play football.

We seperated into Josh, Dave, Matt, Kourtney, and Luke on one team and Kevin, Joe, Nick, Jimmie, and I on the other team. Of course the couples were put to block each other and things started to get a little interesting. Joe and Kevin hiked the ball and then Nick totally missed it leaving me to run after the ball before Josh could take it. Josh unfortuneately took the ball before I could get it and I started to run after him. As I was closing in on him I asked him "You want to know a secret?"

Slowing down his pace a little and panting he responded "Sure."

"Nothing turns me on more then a guy thats panting like he's about to release." I said seductively and he stopped in his tracks and dropped the ball. I took this chance to steal the ball and start running the other way. I look back at him for a quick second and saw him looking at me with his mouth hanging open like it's going to touch the ground. I made the touchdown and we won the game. As we were heading inside Josh walked next to me.

"Did you seriously mean that?" He asked still dazed. I smirked at him.

"Press my buttons the right way and you'll find out." I responded before quickly walking inside. I heard him groan behind me and Kourtney looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What did you say to him?" She asked and I chuckled.

"We're so going to win this." I said before we headed upstairs to get ready for dinner and where I explained to her what happened.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Later that night we all decided to watch movies. Frankie was fast asleep already and so were Mom and Dad and we decided that while we were here we would all sleep in the living room. I was on my tip toes trying to get the blankets in the shelf above the dryer when a male voice behind me asked "Need some help?"

I turned around to see Josh checking me out from head to toe. I smirked a little while trying to get to the blankets again but this time lifting my left leg up a little. Josh came up behind me and placed his hands on my waist where my shirt had ridden up to expose my skin.

"It'll be like a little boost." He simply said and I turned around to face him.

"What about you just sit me on the dryer?" I suggested and he chuckled. He lifted me up and sat me on the dryer. He walked up closer to where he was leaning in between my legs now reaching over me to get the blankets. Over course, him being at least a foot taller then me got it down easily and placed them right next to me on the washing machine.

"Can I try something?" I asked him wraping my hands around his neck and looking at him seductively. He barely nodded and I smiled a little. My hands trailed down his chest slowly and then stopped at his waist. My eyes followed my hands as they slowly trailed under his shirt and he moaned softly. My hands stopped at his chest and I felt his heartbeat pulse at my hand. I looked up at him and he was staring back at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up against him never breaking eyes contact. He slowly started to lean in and I just sat there totally still even though my heart had kicked up into over drive. As soon as his lips touched mine my eyes instantly closed and my hands went from under his shirt to back around his neck and he pulled me even further up againist him and I slightly moaned in his mouth causing him to smile. I was just starting to get into it when....

>>>>>>>>>

Josh POV

We were all in the living room when we were waiting for Aniza to get the blankets. I was growing bored very fast and Matt asked "Are you okay Josh? You're starting to look like a little kid waiting for a birthday present." Everyone else chucked and I rolled my eyes. Three minutes passed and I felt I couldn't wait any longer. I went towards where Joe had told me where the blankets would be and right before I walked in when I saw Aniza trying to reach up to get them. Her hair was in a ponytail, her blue tanktop hugging her figure perfectly, and her rather short black shorts that I realized read 'Shh... Just Go With It' that lead to her long tan legs and I chuckled silently. That explains why she squealed the first time she met us.

"Need some help?" I asked when I noticed she was a couple of inches away from getting to the shelf but I quickly went back to checking her out. She turned around and noticed but I didn't stop. This was the first time I had seen her legs and I was going to appreciate it as long as I could. She turned back around and tried again to reach but no success. I walked to her and placed my heads on her waist where her shirt had ridden up. As soon as I touched her skin, I shudder at how warm she was and I tried hard to maintain a straight face. "It'll be like a little boost." I said in the calmest voice I had. She turned around to face me.

"What about you just sit me on the dryer?" She suggested and I chuckled. I lifted her up and sat her on the dryer. I got closer to her to where I was leaning in between her legs and I reached over her to get the blankets. I was able to get them with ease since I'm so much taller and I placed them next to her on the washing machine.

"Can I try something?" She asked wraping her hands around my neck and looking at me seductively. I would have spoken but I knew words weren't going to come out so I barely nodded and she smiled a little. Her hands trailed down my chest slowly and then stopped at my waist. Her eyes followed her hands as they slowly trailed under my shirt and I moaned softly feeling her warm hands on my skin. Her hands stopped at my chest and my heart was practically pounding against my chest. She looked up at me and I was staring back at her.

My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her up against me never breaking eyes contact. I couldn't stand this anymore. I slowly started to lean in and she just sat there totally still even though I could faintly hear her heartbeat. As soon as my lips felt hers my eyes instantly closed. I didn't care that Kevin would probably bitch at me later for caving in, right now I would gladly do what Aniza asked me to do. How the hell did I manage to last without caving and why did I wait this long? Her hands went from under my shirt to back around my neck and I pulled her even further up against me and she slightly moaned in my mouth causing me to smile. I had just forgotten where we were when....

"Josh caved!" Dave and Jimmie yelled and I groaned before pulling away from her. I glared back at them and they just grinned. Joe and Amanda were the next one to pop up and then Matt was followed by Kourtney and Kevin and then Nick and Luke. Kevin actually grinned at me seeing that it was true and quickly turned Kourtney to face him and kissed her. I chuckled then looked back at Aniza who had a smile on her face. I pulled her into a kiss again and she moaned which caused Joe's jaw to drop.

"I'm completely scarred for life." Joe and Nick said at the same time before Aniza pulled away laughing. Amanda and Luke just shrugged at their boyfriend's reactions and Dave, Matt, and Jimmie looked at me and said "We told you so."
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember to see all the characters in the info page. Luke and Amanda have been added since they are dating them in the story.

Special thanks to:

alias093001 (We're glad you liked the surprise.)

JoeJonasFan(I totally agree with you 1000%)

mackenzy-kate(that means a lot)

Comment and Subscribe please! Kourtney, have fun!

Aniza<3