Status: Completed.

Love Lies on a Gravestone.

Chapter 13.

“Guys, I want you to meet Allyana.” Said Brian, a proud smile on his face as he pointed at the doorway, where Allyana stood.

Matt and Zacky looked at each others. Johnny stayed silent as Jimmy just looked at Brian.

“Brian, I can’t see anything.” He whispered, maybe he was afraid to hurt her fellings?

“That’s the problem guys.”

“She’s invisible?”

“Huh no… She’s…”

Brian stopped talking, turning his head to look at his left, where Allyana was now standing.

“Oh okay, yeah.” He said and then turned to grab his guitar.

“Did he just talk to himself?” asked Zacky in a whisper. Matt nodded shortly before he went to stand behind the mike.

“Let’s get started guys.” Said Brian, turning to look at Jimmy who was still looking between the couch and Brian.

“Huh? Oh yeah okay.” He said as he took his place behind the drum kit.

“One, two, three, four!” screamed Jimmy and they started playing. Allyana was quietly sitting on the couch, watching them.

She had to glare at Brian quite a few times because he kept looking at her and Matt and Johnny were looking at Brian, wondering what he was looking at.

“So…” started Jimmy, putting his drumsticks back in his bag. “Where’s Allyana?”

Brian bit his lip, rubbing his neck and looking down at the floor.

“Would you believe me if I told you that you might not be able to see her even though she could be standing right there.” He said, pointing at the couch where Allyana was sitting, watching the scene.

“Hum… Brian, I don’t want to be rude but did you smoke pot or something?” asked Zacky, just as Jimmy ran to the couch and jumped on it.

“No!” shouted Brian, but it was too late. Allyana was now sitting on the windowsill, her eyes wide as she looked at Jimmy, spread across the couch.

“Moron!” muttered Brian as he slapped his best friend upside the head and held out his hand.

They all looked at Brian’s extended hand, wondering what he was waiting for. Until he closed his hand in the air. Matt raised an eyebrow, but his mouth fell agape when he saw Brian standing in front of him, holding hand with the air.

We are loosing him…, What the hell is going on?! are just a few of the thoughts that were running through their heads at the moment.

“Don’t worry.” He said, smiling at his right side. “I know how…” he whispered as he grabbed something from his back pocket. It was a folded paper.

“Okay guys, hum… You might already think I’m crazy.” He paused, looking at his right and then at his friends. “But I don’t care. I have things to tell you and I don’t expect you to believe me… You might run out of the house, you might scream, you might not believe me.” He stopped again, for effect.

“For the past weeks you might have notice a slight change in my behaviour, it’s because I’m worrying about someone. Since the day I first saw her, I haven’t been able to chase her from my mind. She’s in my head, and there’s not an hour in the day without me thinking about that girl. She’s special, and please believe me when I say that.” Brian looked at his right with a small smile that quickly turned into a frown.

“No Allyana, that’s true! I mean it!” he said before focussing back on his friends. “This is Allyana.” He said, taking a step forward and handing the folded paper to Matt, who took the paper and unfold it. His eyes quickly scanned over the picture before he looked up to Brian and the girl that was supposed to be standing next to him. He looked at the picture again. The girl had long brown hair, falling past her shoulder blade. She had brown eyes and a pretty smile. He couldn’t help but smile at the picture. He felt stupid for smiling at a piece of paper, but he couldn’t wash the smile of his face as he handed it to Zacky. Johnny and Jimmy looked at the picture too, trying to made up their mind at the same time.

Should they believe their friend?

“Stop worrying Allyana.” Whispered Brian, as Allyana was looking worryingly and Zacky, Johnny and Jimmy. She was afraid they were going to burst out laughing and made fun at Brian afterwards. She didn’t wanted it to happen, she didn’t wanted Brian to feel hurt. Because it would be her fault…

Matt coughed, catching Brian’s attention.

“As weird as it may seem, I believe you.” He said, nodding. The others just nodded. And Allyana felt a wave of relief. She smiled at Brian as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze and then went to hug his friends.

Her smile dropped though when she saw his right hand. It was a little too white, like he had kept his hand in icy water for a while.

“Brian…” she whispered under her breath, shaking her head sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's more to come.
I'm done with the exams and I didn't do well at all... I need a miracle to graduate, honest. But anyway, I hope you liked this chapter.
Thank you for your comments on the last one!