Sequel: Trade Mistakes
Status: Sequal? Or no?

Like a Fool

Sequel

So I've begun to write a sequel! I know this is a few years late, and I highly doubt my old readers are still on Mibba, let alone remember this story but I'm still going to do it! I've missed having a creative writing outlet in my life and writing makes me feel so much better.
I guess all it took was rereading this story and the comments that you all left to give me the inspiration and the kick in the ass that I need! I hope my writing style has improved, and rereading the story has made me cringe a wee bit to be honest. But I shall leave you to be the judges of my maturing style!
The story will take place when Cain goes to her first year of college, pretty appropriate when you consider that I'm about to finish up my first year as well! The content will be much more mature, as in language, alcohol usage, drugs (not for Cain of course), and most likely sex! I hope you guys are alright with it! But seeing as college is the setting it would be unrealistic to not include those things. Also I'm going to tone down my use of exclamation points, I went kind of crazy with those... Sorry guys.
Anyways I hope you all read and enjoy! The first chapter should be up by May 10, 2013 so look out for that!
♠ ♠ ♠
Love you all so very very much!
XOXO