Drawing Reality.

Drawing is cool.

It all happened the day I got the notebook. Now I don’t usually draw other peoples stuff but I wanted to try my hand at drawing characters from different cartoons that I saw on the television.

I was held up in my bunk for hours on end drawing SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks, Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda, Jimmy Neutron, Carl Wheezer, and Sheen. All from my favorite Nicktoons.

“Gerard,” I heard my brother call.

“Huh?” I said.

“We have to get out of here,” Mikey said.

“Why,” I said.

“Cause we have a show we need to get ready for,” Mikey said.

“Oh yeah,” I said.

I closed the notebook and left the bus. It was time to get ready.

XXXxXXX

After a long time and a concert I walked off the stage sweaty as fuck. I went to the dressing room and got ready to get back on the bus. When I was at the door I heard mumbles.

“Spongebob stay out of the cabinets there are no bubbles here,” I heard some person say.

What the fuck, have I gone mad. I opened the bus door and walked inside where I saw all the cartoons I saw in my notebook.

“Are you the person responsible for this,” Jimmy Neutron said to me.

“What the hell are you talking about,” I said.

“Ooh he said a bad word,” Patrick said, “If Mr. Krabs was here I would tell on you.”

I squinted my eyes at Patrick and he hid behind Sandy. I didn’t know what to do, how was I going to explain to my band mates, why there was a bunch of cartoons in our Tour Bus.