Drawing Reality.

Weird......

I took a seat on the couch. I saw Jimmy stare at me.

“You know you could help a little bit more when it comes to getting us back home,” Jimmy said, “Idiot.”

“Look, just because they make you a fucking genius on television doesn’t mean shit in the real world okay,” I said, “Now I am tired I just played a concert can you try not to jump down my throat about getting you guys back just yet.”

“No need for profanities,” Jimmy said.

“Yes there is a need for profanities, I have nine cartoon characters in my tour bus,” I said, “And I don’t know if it’s because I have gone insane or because someone slipped some drugs in my Diet Coke.”

“Chill out man,” Cosmo said, “And do the nag dance, you nag to the left, you nag to the right.”

“Cosmo stop being the less than an idiot,” Wanda said.

“Do you want to be loopy with us?” asked Sheen.

“Not really,” I said.

“What about the folding and hanging song?” Carl said.

“See look what you have done,” Jimmy stated, “Now he is going to start with that annoying Folding and Hanging song,”

“I will let you know that the Folding and Hanging song is quiet popular in England,” Carl said sitting on the couch opposite of me.

“That’s it I have gone insane,” I said.

I saw SpongeBob’s face light up for some reason.

“Do you know who you are?” SpongeBob asked.

“Gerard Way,” I said.

“Oh my god it is you,” he said.

I saw SpongeBob get really hyper, I mean literally bouncing of the walls happy.

“What’s with him,” I said.

“My Chemical Romance is one of his favorite bands, and his musical influence,” Patrick said.

“Weird,” I said……