Drawing Reality.

Can you teach me how to apply liner?

“Look Gerard,” SpongeBob said, “You guys are on the cover of Sea Press.”

“Okay, and how did you get pictures of us?” I asked.

“We have our ways,” SpongeBob said.

“Okay,” I said.

“Hey,” Carl said.

“Hey,” I said.

“You know what I hate,” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“When your watching Blue’s Clue’s and solving and finding all the clues and Steve says that we solved blues clues when all he did was draw,” Carl said, “its not we solved blues clues, its I solved blues clues.”

“Okay....” I said.

I saw Ray come out of the bunk and Spongebob’s eyes lit up.

“Can I...” Spongebob said, “Poke it.”

“Sure,” Ray said bending down.

Spongebob poked Ray’s fro and giggled, “It feels just like I thought it would feel.”

Spongebob walked up to me.

“Can you teach me how to apply eyeliner,” he said.

“Okay,” I said, “I guess.”

“Awesome,” SpongeBob said, “When I get back to the sea, I am going to have loads of stories to tell.”

I walked into the bathroom.

“I wanna a bar,” SpongeBob said.

“Okay but don’t tell Maryilin Manson, he might bitch at me some more,” I said.

“Oh don’t worry, and all the people under the sea don’t like Maryilin Manson,” SpongeBob said.

“FUCK!” I heard Ray scream.

Me and Spongebob ran into the lounge room.

“Shit, what happend,” I said.

“Ray broke his wrists,” Frank said.

“There is no way I can play tonight,” Ray said, “My wrists hurt too much.”

“I knew this day would come...or I hoped it would,” Spongebob said, “I will fill in for you Ray,”

“Do you know the songs,” Ray said.

“Everyone of ’em by heart,” Spongebob said.

“Suck up!” Sheen screamed.

“Shut up!” Spongebob said.

This will be an interesting show....
-----------------------

Again I stole these ideas from EarlySunsets117, thank you for all your amazing ideas...