Drawing Reality.

Define what Another Pansy Is....

The band and SpongeBob walked off the stage.

“How the hell could you just break Texas like that SpongeBob,” Frank said, “I told you to be extra careful with her.”

“What you said you didn’t want another Pansy, and it can’t be Pansy because we aren’t at MTV studios,” SpongeBob said.

“SpongeBob you broke Texas,” Frank said, “And then expected me to bring you Bella, so you can kill her.”

“You should have been more specific to what another Pansy was,” SpongeBob said.

“Whatever SpongeBob,” Frank said, “That was not cool.”

“Yeah, well my favorite member of My Chemical Romance is Gerard,” SpongeBob screamed.

I saw two girls, they must have backstage passes, and they will probably ask for autographs, SpongeBob was standing right next to me.

“Can I have you autograph?” One of the girls asked and the other girl nodded like they wanted one too.

“Sure!” I said.

“No, not you, SpongeBob,” said the girl.

“Yeah we love you on SpongeBob SquarePants,” said the other girl.

“Sure,” SpongeBob said signing their autographs.

“Nice to meet you umm....um...Tiffany help me out with this guys name,” said the first girl pointing at me.

“It’s obvious it’s um Gerald,” said Tiffany, “Duh Brianna.”

“Um, it’s Gerard,” I said.

“Oh, sorry,” said Tiffany leaving with Brianna.

“Oh, sorry they didn’t remember your name,” SpongeBob said.

“Yeah,” I said tiredly.

“Are you always going to be too tired or sleepy to help us get back home,” Jimmy said.

“Look dude, if you want to go back home, think of a way to do it,” I said, “I don’t have time to be bothered by this everyday, either get used to it or, find a way to get home.”

“Fine,” Jimmy screamed.

“I want to scream to,” Sheen said and screamed, “I’M A LITTLE TEA POT SHORT AND STOUT HERE IS MY HANDLE HERE IS MY SPOUT.”

“Nice little ryhme there,” Frank said.

“That’s no way to talk to Sheen,” said another unkown girl.

“See Frank,” Sheen said, “The ladies love me.”

“Whatever Sheen,” Frank said.

Okay.....I think the Nicktoons are getting more love than us....